*** Inspire 1 with 4 batteries and extras!! *** REDUCED ***

Reaction score
Hi guys. Life is forcing me to part with my beloved Inspire 1. It's in absolutely perfect shape; no issues at all - no crashes, no hard landings, no bumps, no bruises, etc.

It comes with all original equipment, accessories, parts, and factory case, plus:
-- 4 batteries total: 3 TB47 and 1 TB48. The number of cycles are 17,11,10,9
-- Google Nexus 7 tablet(not pictured)
-- Photography backpack for you to carry your batteries, remote, and tablet in case you don't want to take the entire case with you on an outing
-- Lightning cable to connect iPad/iPhone
-- DJI original USB cable to connect to Android phone/tablet

At full retail price, this package is worth right around $3800 with the add-ons I've included.
I'm looking to get $2800 OBO
I'll absorb the Paypal fee and you pay ACTUAL shipping charges.
I'm in Miami, FL in case there are any locals interested

I know I have no feedback. I actually joined the group today after a friend told me about it. But I have tons if history on ebay and quite a bit on RC Groups. Feel free to check me out on both under the handle: freddyrozen

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Yes it is. But if you are really interested please act fast. I have it on ebay with two active Best Offers on it. I'd much rather sell it here though.

i won't have the cash for it until tuesday. selling another drone to buy a inspire 1

If you know you want it and will have the money for sure, I'd be happy to hold it for you if you send me say $100 just to show you mean business. Also, do you have any reference information from any other site since you just joined here today?

Is the bird sold ?

$2250 takes it with one extra battery(TB47) instead of three, no tablet, no backpack.
$2600 takes the whole kit and kaboodle!

I tried to look your history up on eBay, could not find freddyrozen