Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 with one controller

Reaction score
Selling like new, factory repaired/replaced Inspire 1 with one controller. All original items that come with a one controller I! are included, case, controller and mount, quick release props, etc.

Price: $2600 shipped in USA.

Pics available by email.

Hey New here but Very interested!!!
Shoping around for an Inspire...
So is your inspire New or Repaired???
Photos here would also b Nice!!!

Hi,
I have two I am selling, this one was repaired by DJI, only thing replaced was Yaw arm/Roll motor and ribbon cable for gimbal. Unit was tested, updated and test flown by DJI and is in perfect working condition. PM me with email for pics. Thanks!

Hi,
I have two I am selling, this one was repaired by DJI, only thing replaced was Yaw arm/Roll motor and ribbon cable for gimbal. Unit was tested, updated and test flown by DJI and is in perfect working condition. PM me with email for pics. Thanks!
I PM you my Gmail address. Im interested in getting an inspire 1.

Price drop!

$2500 shipped! Minor repairs by DJI, tested, updated, looks and flies like new. One stock TB47 battery, all items with a new Inspire included, case, cables, charger.

Bought new in April. Have 3 Inspires, due to commercial demands. Great deal here. Happy to help newbies any way I can. Fedex shipping with tracking from Calif.

Nicolas, we have been in a lot of conversation about this Inspire 1, are you ready to buy or just asking. I am ready to sell and we have gone over the details a few times.

CW

Bump for a like new Inspire 1 with one Controller! Great deal vs new! Location: Calif. Free shipping!

Thanks for looking! Go fly!

CW

Hi..

Located in Truckee, CA Can deliver to Bay Area sometimes. This unit was a replacement from DJI in June. Call or email please if serious. Charles Walter [email protected] 415-624-6920

Thanks!

CW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop