Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1v2 parts question

Reaction score
I need a gimbal mount plate and the front and rear mounts that the gimbal attaches to via the rubber mounts. I found a gimbal plate on Amazon but it doesn’t look like the one I’m replacing it’s listed as part 41. See pictures to see difference. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the Inspire 1 and Inspire 1v2? Is there any parts diagram that have part numbers available? Any recommendations on where I can get parts for the Inspire 1v2?
TIA image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
It looks as though you have the upgrade vibration absorbing plate that allows an X5 Zemuse camera and gimbal to be used. The Amazon part is for an X3. AFAIK the Inspire was originally fitted for an X3. When the Inspire Pro was announced it was similar apart from uprated motors to cope with the extra weight of the X5, stick on "high heels" for the feet to give increased ground clearance for the bigger camera and the X5 camera and mount itself. The v2.0 has the motors and high heels from the Pro.

The X£ will fit either mount. The X5 requires the X5 mount.or, to give it it's official title:

DJI Inspire 1 Vibration Absorbing Camera Mount For DJI Zenmuse X5 - DJI ZENMUSE X5 PART2

And, unfortunately, they are like hen's teeth. I've been looking to replace a cracked mount on one of my Inspires for the last two months. However, have just found this:

DJI Vibration Absorbing Board for Zenmuse X5/X5R Camera/Gimbal

Reactions: Donnie Frank
It looks as though you have the upgrade vibration absorbing plate that allows an X5 Zemuse camera and gimbal to be used. The Amazon part is for an X3. AFAIK the Inspire was originally fitted for an X3. When the Inspire Pro was announced it was similar apart from uprated motors to cope with the extra weight of the X5, stick on "high heels" for the feet to give increased ground clearance for the bigger camera and the X5 camera and mount itself. The v2.0 has the motors and high heels from the Pro.

The X£ will fit either mount. The X5 requires the X5 mount.or, to give it it's official title:

DJI Inspire 1 Vibration Absorbing Camera Mount For DJI Zenmuse X5 - DJI ZENMUSE X5 PART2

And, unfortunately, they are like hen's teeth. I've been looking to replace a cracked mount on one of my Inspires for the last two months. However, have just found this:

DJI Vibration Absorbing Board for Zenmuse X5/X5R Camera/Gimbal
Thanks

If this is from a V2.0 it is the larger of the 2 gimble plates avialable. The inspire 1 V1.0 comes with the small gimble plate that is made only for the X3. The V2.0 comes with the larger plate which is made for either the X3 or the X5 and the X5R. I myself with the parts you need to repair your gimble plate, would just go on ebay and purchase a new one, roughly $110.00. You don't usually ever find these plates used.

If this is from a V2.0 it is the larger of the 2 gimble plates avialable. The inspire 1 V1.0 comes with the small gimble plate that is made only for the X3. The V2.0 comes with the larger plate which is made for either the X3 or the X5 and the X5R. I myself with the parts you need to repair your gimble plate, would just go on ebay and purchase a new one, roughly $110.00. You don't usually ever find these plates used.
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez