Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.lukeraffertyvisuals.com
UPDATED Dec 1

Hello! I was able to sell all of my other Inspire 2 accessories; and just have this left. I’m based in Philadelphia and will ship the controller for free anywhere in the USA vi FedEx. Price in USD.

DJI INSPIRE 2 Remote Controller — $375

Was only ever used for (1) flight ever — like new condition and comes in original box:

IMG_5325.jpg IMG_5323.jpg

I am happy to send more details or answer any questions — I hope you can enjoy it just as much as I have.
Drone Reel:

Thanks,
Luke

Attachments

• IMG_5328.jpg
    IMG_5328.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_5499.jpg
    IMG_5499.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5498.jpg
    IMG_5498.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Reactions: dougcjohn
I'm selling my beloved Inspire 2. For full transparency, the beauty suffered a crash and was 'totaled' by insurance. NONE OF THESE ACCESSORIES WERE DAMGED IN SAID CRASH, but given my current financial situation, fixing it is out of the question so here we go —

If you're handy and have some free time over the coming holidays, this is your chance to fix up an old bird for and save a buck.

I'd prefer to sell as a bundle, but am open to selling individually if needed. The bundle with ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDING (broken) BODY IS $1,800.
Message / reply, and we can discuss pricing! Many of these things have original packaging, and I will send with that as able.

2 x DJI INSPIRE 2 Remote Controllers
Synced and ready to work together
(1) was used for one flight ever — like new condition
(1) was used lightly and is cosmetically unscathed

$375 per controller.
—— or
$650 for both

View attachment 29956 View attachment 29957

4 x Batteries + Charger Hub
4 Batteries with little use, and were always properly stored
Comes with charging hub and extended charging cable

$125 per battery
$100 for hub
—— or
$600 for all

View attachment 29958

1 x Zenmuse X4S Gimbal and Camera — $500
Comes with hardcase, lightly used

View attachment 29959 View attachment 29960

1 x GO Professional Hard Case for DJI Inspire 2 — $300
Custom cut for Inspire 2, can hold (2) remotes, (4) batteries, etc…
Some cosmetic wear and tear on the outside, from travel, but inside is in mint condition

View attachment 29961 View attachment 29962 View attachment 29963

And of course, the Inspire 2 body itself: $250 AS IS. My understanding of the damage is the strut and camera connector. Happy to provide full report from DJI on everything (it was sent out for a repair estimate). I'm sorry for the sadness of the photo below.

View attachment 29964 View attachment 29965

I am happy to send more photos, details or whatever you want.
This equipment has served me well, and hope you can enjoy it just as much as I have. This crash was outrageously unlike me, and I truly do treat all of my equipment with love and care. Drone Reel:

Thanks,
Luke
Usual questions.....

Location?
Is this US dollars or some other?

Hi , I'm from the Philippines , I saw your adds , may I inquire full details with pictures of the damaged of the I2 ? You can send it to my email [email protected] . Thank you .
Last chance to answer my question (which is now the third time I have asked).
I originally enquired back in October and once more on Tuesday (Nov 17th) but you did not respond so I will ask one final time.

I notice that from March 2019 (which is when you joined) nearly every one of your posts are nothing more than “Hi, I’m from the Philippines, what is your best price” or "is it possible".
Your responses have been like this for nearly two years.
Even when a member has posted full details like above WITH photos you still ask "can you post pictures?"

Do you intend to actually buy anything or are just wasting people’s time?

Please answer the question if you wish to remain part of this community.

If you are more comfortable to continue via private message I am happy to discuss, but until you respond I doubt anyone will take you seriously or be willing to 'sell' to you.

I'm selling my beloved Inspire 2. For full transparency, the beauty suffered a crash and was 'totaled' by insurance. NONE OF THESE ACCESSORIES WERE DAMGED IN SAID CRASH, but given my current financial situation, fixing it is out of the question so here we go —

If you're handy and have some free time over the coming holidays, this is your chance to fix up an old bird for and save a buck.

I'd prefer to sell as a bundle, but am open to selling individually if needed. The bundle with ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDING (broken) BODY IS $1,800 USD.
Message / reply, and we can discuss pricing! Many of these things have original packaging, and I will send with that as able.

All prices are in USD, and I am willing to ship free anywhere in the US via FedEx ground. Happy to upgrade shipping at cost to buyer. I am located outside of Philadelphia for local pickup as well.

$375 per controller.
—— or
$650 for both

$125 per battery
$100 for hub
—— or
$600 for all

View attachment 29958

Some cosmetic wear and tear on the outside, from travel, but inside is in mint condition

And of course, the Inspire 2 body itself: $250 AS IS. My understanding of the damage is the strut and camera connector. Happy to provide full report from DJI on everything (it was sent out for a repair estimate). I'm sorry for the sadness of the photo below.

This equipment has served me well, and hope you can enjoy it just as much as I have. This crash was outrageously unlike me, and I truly do treat all of my equipment with love and care. Drone Reel:

Thanks,
Luke
Would like the X4S, possible travel case.
Question, was the X4S damaged or struck during the crash? Was it the mounted camera associated to crash?

Have you been able to mount & test on a platform to verify?

I'd prefer to sell as a bundle, but am open to selling individually if needed. The bundle with ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDING (broken) BODY IS $1,800 USD.

All prices are in USD, and I am willing to ship free anywhere in the US via FedEx ground. Happy to upgrade shipping at cost to buyer. I am located outside of Philadelphia for local pickup as well.

$375 per controller.
—— or
$650 for both

$125 per battery
$100 for hub
—— or
$600 for all

View attachment 29958

Thanks,
Luke
Rethinking the package as whole: Was their any licenses associated to the Inspire 2? Apple ProRes & CinemaDNG?

Did DJI provide a est cost to repair?

Rethinking the package as whole: Was their any licenses associated to the Inspire 2? Apple ProRes & CinemaDNG?

Did DJI provide a est cost to repair?
Hello!

The camera was not damaged during the incident, but due to the damaged drone body / camera mount, I have not been able to test it. I have a full report from DJI that I can message to you; total repairs to be $1800. There were never any licenses associated with it. It was properly insured and registered with the FAA, and I have just unregistered it via DroneZone.

$375 per controller.
—— or
$650 for both

$125 per battery
$100 for hub
—— or
$600 for all

View attachment 29958

Thanks,
Luke
Hi Luke, is your inspire 2 still available, I’m definitely interested (I had a reck myself, no fun), please let me know what you have left.

Thanks
Terry Gardner
[email protected]

Hi Luke, is your inspire 2 still available, I’m definitely interested (I had a reck myself, no fun), please let me know what you have left.

Thanks
Terry Gardner
[email protected]
Hi Terry — I've had a few bites and the I2 body itself / case / Zenmuse is sold.
I updated the original post; I only have the BATTERIES and CONTROLLERS left. Happy to sell either / together — let me know!

I can vouch for Luke. I bought some of his goodies. They arrived today. I’m more than happy with the transaction.

UPDATED Dec 1

Hello! I was able to sell all of my other Inspire 2 accessories; and just have this left. I’m based in Philadelphia and will ship the controller for free anywhere in the USA vi FedEx. Price in USD.

DJI INSPIRE 2 Remote Controller — $375

Was only ever used for (1) flight ever — like new condition and comes in original box:

I am happy to send more details or answer any questions — I hope you can enjoy it just as much as I have.
Drone Reel:

Thanks,
Luke
Is this controller still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member