Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 backpack on the budget

Lugging around my Inspire 2 is not comfortable or practical for me. That’s why I bought the Mavic 2 Pro!! It can do (almost) the same things as my Inspire 2 and NOT break my back trying to carry it around. I only use mine when I’m able to use my Drone Crates landing mode case and that way I can simply roll it out to my current location and setup.
I have looked at Lowepro’s backpacks and they look like a viable alternative for hiking with the Inspire 2 at a reasonable price. You might want to take a look at what they have to offer?? You should realize that you’re going to be carrying a lot of weight on your back with all the various equipment that you will need to be able to get more than a few minutes of flying. Batteries, lenses, cameras, etc add a lot of weight.
Mine came with a carrying strap contraption almost like the one you showed for the original travel mode case but it’s so uncomfortable and hard to wear that I’ve never used it.

Last edited:
Reactions: artform
Lugging around my Inspire 2 is not comfortable or practical for me. That’s why I bought the Mavic 2 Pro!! It can do (almost) the same things as my Inspire 2 and NOT break my back trying to carry it around. I only use mine when I’m able to use my Drone Crates landing mode case and that way I can simply roll it out to my current location and setup.
I have looked at Lowepro’s backpacks and they look like a viable alternative for hiking with the Inspire 2 at a reasonable price. You might want to take a look at what they have to offer?? You should realize that you’re going to be carrying a lot of weight on your back with all the various equipment that you will need to be able to get more than a few minutes of flying. Batteries, lenses, cameras, etc add a lot of weight.
Mine came with a carrying strap contraption almost like the one you showed for the original travel mode case but it’s so uncomfortable and hard to wear that I’ve never used it.

Thanks for kind words, Phil ;) Yes, will have to think the best solution for carrying the Inspire 2. Also now thinking about
GPC DJI Inspire 2 Backpack

Thanks

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Ive got this conversion for my Inspire 1 case. works absolutely fine and its pretty comfortable to be honest. Is that the stock inspire 2 case? They have skimped out on that which is a shame. Im surprised its polystyrene?

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Ive got this conversion for my Inspire 1 case. works absolutely fine and its pretty comfortable to be honest. Is that the stock inspire 2 case? They have skimped out on that which is a shame. Im surprised its polystyrene?

Yes, that is the inspire polystyrene case :) What straps do you use? Thanks

I have a brand new lowepro droneguard available if interested. As others have mentioned it’s a great back pack. Only issue is i decided not to travel with my Inspire so no longer need it
42267fd0285deaa49ff830a6a3488d20.jpg
eef3797168688609574ecaabb3b5807f.jpg
95b5d7d7c8638f330cc64cfec0927760.jpg

I have a brand new lowepro droneguard available if interested. As others have mentioned it’s a great back pack. Only issue is i decided not to travel with my Inspire so no longer need it
How much please ? I am interested

This needs to go into the Classifieds section if you are wanting to sell.

Thank You

This is what I use, twice actually, I Walked 2 miles yesterday it took 8 batteries three lens, if I used the stock controller I might of squeezed it in as well. Cendence controller to large.
Quite heavy but once on it fills comfortable. Plenty of padding inside as well to protect your Inspire.25259

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla