Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Battery Catch problem

Reaction score
Couple of months I decided with my friend to pop over to Okinawa for a drone flying holiday, fly charge fly sort of deal, come the day, we land in Okinawa, drive to a point we wanted to fly and.......problem.

The catch on the left hand side of the battery tray will not release or spring back up meaning the battery will not lock and also the drone won't fly. The video on you tube

Explains the exact same problem, so it's a known problem and you get no warning as to when it will happen, so be aware it may we'll happen to you and your 'professional ' drone will be a big pile of useless nothingness, Oh the inspire 2 was bought on the 25th may 2017 and a total of 37 flights, and I'm on a 4 day drone holiday with no drone.........Not a happy person

Couple of months I decided with my friend to pop over to Okinawa for a drone flying holiday, fly charge fly sort of deal, come the day, we land in Okinawa, drive to a point we wanted to fly and.......problem.

The catch on the left hand side of the battery tray will not release or spring back up meaning the battery will not lock and also the drone won't fly. The video on you tube

Explains the exact same problem, so it's a known problem and you get no warning as to when it will happen, so be aware it may we'll happen to you and your 'professional ' drone will be a big pile of useless nothingness, Oh the inspire 2 was bought on the 25th may 2017 and a total of 37 flights, and I'm on a 4 day drone holiday with no drone.........Not a happy person
Already a thread running on this.
Inspire 2 Battery Button Stuck
And here...Battery eject button

Please have a try with the search facility before posting up new threads on on subjects that already have threads started.

Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb