Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Charger

AP3

Reaction score
Something interesting happening with the I2 Charger. It does not bring any of the batteries to 100% and stop the charging process, subsequently getting the beeping alarm. I checked the voltage output on the power pack. Both plugs show the appropriate dc voltage. Can the charging hub have gone bad?

Anyone else see this before?

Something interesting happening with the I2 Charger. It does not bring any of the batteries to 100% and stop the charging process, subsequently getting the beeping alarm. I checked the voltage output on the power pack. Both plugs show the appropriate dc voltage. Can the charging hub have gone bad?

Anyone else see this before?
How old are the batteries? How many cycles?

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Batteries are about 2 years old. Average charge cycles is 32. So not very many cycles.
Hmmm.. Somehow I am inclined into thinking that there is something wrong with the batteries and not the charger. It is just a hunch. Can you get hold of another charger and try to charge your batteries? That would either prove or disprove my theory...

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
I’ve been using this charger since 2017 and it works much better than the OEM DJI charger.
It’s available on eBay and it’s only around $50.

Attachments

• 9FB3A562-4479-475A-AF64-59BFB437030B.jpeg
    9FB3A562-4479-475A-AF64-59BFB437030B.jpeg
    817.3 KB · Views: 14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207