Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 excellent skin by WrapGrade

Reaction score
If any of you have Mavic or Phantom series, you may be familiar with WrapGrade skins. All excellent cut and fit... and material is top notch and remains on. I've tried several Brands, none come close to quality, thinness of material, and fitting of all pieces and their overlap. Precision at the highest... and the associated cost reflects too.

WrapGrade recently added the Inspire 2. Very Cool... I'll be having 2 Inspire 2's in Neon Orange soon too!

I ordered 2 full sets (not batteries skins, too many to cover) and their quality and fit appear top notch as their other skins!

Ordered 1 Battery pak (2 batteries) just to see the work and maybe have a pair just for show. Way too many TB50's to skin them all, plus I think the Black Cells, Internal black components provide a nice contrast to the Full Skinning of the platform.

Incidently, I've always ordered Direct from WrapGrade... and takes normally 2 weeks from Japan. They have a note stating due to Covid, the Free Shipping Postal is not available, can only ship via Japan FedEx. Impressive, I had product in hand 2 days after ordering from Japan! It cost only $28 shipping for a few pounds. I can't get 2 day $28 shipping from 1 State over.

Before comments roll in on " No Visual differences"... I agree, adds no value to visual at a distance. Once craft is way out, there isn't any strong difference regardless of color... all will be Grey at great distance.

Although there is a difference in tree lines, darker areas, or flying above Ag Crops.

Plus... it's just a personal preference... I like the bright colors on all my platforms.

If any of you have Mavic or Phantom series, you may be familiar with WrapGrade skins. All excellent cut and fit... and material is top notch and remains on. I've tried several Brands, none come close to quality, thinness of material, and fitting of all pieces and their overlap. Precision at the highest... and the associated cost reflects too.

WrapGrade recently added the Inspire 2. Very Cool... I'll be having 2 Inspire 2's in Neon Orange soon too!

I ordered 2 full sets (not batteries skins, too many to cover) and their quality and fit appear top notch as their other skins!

Ordered 1 Battery pak (2 batteries) just to see the work and maybe have a pair just for show. Way too many TB50's to skin them all, plus I think the Black Cells, Internal black components provide a nice contrast to the Full Skinning of the platform.

Incidently, I've always ordered Direct from WrapGrade... and takes normally 2 weeks from Japan. They have a note stating due to Covid, the Free Shipping Postal is not available, can only ship via Japan FedEx. Impressive, I had product in hand 2 days after ordering from Japan! It cost only $28 shipping for a few pounds. I can't get 2 day $28 shipping from 1 State over.

Before comments roll in on " No Visual differences"... I agree, adds no value to visual at a distance. Once craft is way out, there isn't any strong difference regardless of color... all will be Grey at great distance.

Although there is a difference in tree lines, darker areas, or flying above Ag Crops.

Plus... it's just a personal preference... I like the bright colors on all my platforms.
I’ve used Wrapgrade before and they’ve got excellent quality.

Reactions: dougcjohn
I’ve used Wrapgrade before and they’ve got excellent quality.
Great to hear! I'd agree, their precision to cut and how all pieces fit is outstanding.

I noticed they had videos on Skinning the I2... sep videos for each pak. Just watching, they've again done a nice job on pieces.

In Inspire 2 section...
August Update... I posted the completed Inspire 2 wrap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko