Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 - Obstacle Sensing not working

RBP

Reaction score
The obstacle sensing on my Inspire 2 has stopped working, I've made sure all the sensor are clean. The DJI assistant wouldn't calibrate it.

It seems to be associated with it not sensing when the landing gears are raised. I'm wondering if there is a switch or something that detects the landing gear movement.

I cannot answer your question however, I have a similiar problem when not in GPS mode.

Does anyone know what happens to collision avoidance and obstacle sensing functions if Inspire 2 cannot get satelite lock for GPS ? I have had 2 occurances were I could not get GPS lock and DJI Go 4 screen switched to OPTI mode. Flight was controllable not sure if it is best to switch to ATTI mode or just leave as is. Had no problems landing not sure what/when these functions do not work.

Thanks

I don''t think it has anything to do with GPS but it may, good question.

The vision and infrared sensing should work independent of GPS.

From the manual:

View attachment 28676
Thank You I will look that up in manual. I had inflight problem drone went to OPTI and I had to bring it in fast stopped fine 6 feet from tree at about 4 ft off ground and it landed. Could not find any item in log noting the collision avoidance had activated thats the reason for the question.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1