Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 poor signal

Reaction score
I have inspire 2 it won’t let me use 5.8g only 2.4g but very poor . Why can’t I use custom instead of auto .wont
Tell me change any channel
26c5f63921995a3e5dbea262a4e1ed4b.jpg
??..
95a0a8a0924561cef368bedcae5e72e9.jpg

I have inspire 2 it won’t let me use 5.8g only 2.4g but very poor . Why can’t I use custom instead of auto .wont
Tell me change any channel //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190622/26c5f63921995a3e5dbea262a4e1ed4b.jpg ??..//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190622/95a0a8a0924561cef368bedcae5e72e9.jpg
I have installed the GPS module and I'm getting up to 17 to 20 Satellites where before I was only getting anywhere between 9 to 13 satellites but I'm still not getting that much more distance. I do have a lot of trees and I thought that the cendence and the patch antenna would have solved this problem. Before I installed the GPS module. the single was always poor I guess we're not going to get the distance we thought we would get no matter what we buy. I would like to know if anyone has tried the multi link and has any luck with it. I thought it said something about getting more distance. If anyone has tried it I would appreciate it if you could give me more information about it. This would be appropriated thanks.

I think it coz I put alientech booster on and thay sent 5.8g when I can only use 2.4 g [emoji38]

I have installed the GPS module, and I'm getting up to 17 to 20 Satellites where before I was only getting anywhere between 9 to 13 satellites but I'm still not getting that much more distance. I do have a lot of trees, and I thought that the Cendence and the patch antenna would have solved this problem. Before I installed the GPS module. The single was always poor I guess we're not going to get the distance we thought we would get no matter what we buy. I would like to know if anyone has tried the multi-link and has any luck with it. I thought it said something about getting more distance. If anyone has tried it, I would appreciate it if you could give me more information about it.

I have the mavic 2 aswell I hit 4 miles it’s that . But only 20 meters with inspire 2 [emoji31]
Just figured I would mention this. I had a problem where my inspire would cut out in very close distance. It ended up being the antanna connectors (black and grey) wires that connect underneath the nose cone. I ended up having to replace both arms in order to replace the wiring harness for the antenna leads. it would be worth taking the nose cone off and make sure you don't have an issue there. Now mine is flying like a champ!

Reactions: Joe Perez
Just figured I would mention this. I had a problem where my inspire would cut out in very close distance. It ended up being the antanna connectors (black and grey) wires that connect underneath the nose cone. I ended up having to replace both arms in order to replace the wiring harness for the antenna leads. it would be worth taking the nose cone off and make sure you don't have an issue there. Now mine is flying like a champ!
Did you have to send it back to dji or is their a way to repair it your self and your talking about replacing the motors with the whole arms.

I replaced the arms myself. There are some decent videos out there. I bought the replacement arms (both sides) for I think $119 each. Have you taken the nose off of your I2 and looked at the connectors? The only reason they may be damaged or have problems is if they have been taken off previously. They are delicate and have to be handled very carefully. I found that out the hard way.

Reactions: Joe Perez
I replaced the arms myself. There are some decent videos out there. I bought the replacement arms (both sides) for I think $119 each. Have you taken the nose off of your I2 and looked at the connectors? The only reason they may be damaged or have problems is if they have been taken off previously. They are delicate and have to be handled very carefully. I found that out the hard way.
Thanks I didn't think that was my problem it's because of the lots of trees. My i2 is still basically brand new I have only flew it about 15 times maybe less. Thanks for responding I appreciate it have a good night.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez