Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Prop hitting collision sensor

Reaction score
Upon returning from my trip where my I2 was bounced around in the case. One prop is hitting the front collision sensor.

It appears the whole drone is off center now (photos later) - I am sure someone else has seen this.

Is this adjustable?

Yes, simple adjustment, but realizing, I should never fly with this drone without that Torx screwdriver in case this happens again!!

Reactions: Advexure
Oh, any airline than. They'll toss your luggage like a rag doll, no mercy. OK, simple question: will they [airlines] allow you to carry the drone in original box as a personal baggage?
I did bring my p4p on the plane, but the inspire 2 must have been bounced pretty hard in the case. Always bring a torx set with you!!!

I did bring my p4p on the plane, but the inspire 2 must have been bounced pretty hard in the case. Always bring a torx set with you!!!
No, my friend. Although having a set of necessary tools handy is a must on any filming expedition, this is NOT the solution! Knowing that such precise instrument will be brutally tossed around by careless luggage carriers, I'll do everything humanly possible to avoid that. If not, something else (hidden) may be damaged, and your bird may go down like a brick, entertaining everybody but you ...

No, my friend. Although having a set of necessary tools handy is a must on any filming expedition, this is NOT the solution! Knowing that such precise instrument will be brutally tossed around by careless luggage carriers, I'll do everything humanly possible to avoid that. If not, something else (hidden) may be damaged, and your bird may go down like a brick, entertaining everybody but you ...
I watched as they threw the case for my I2 On the belt. It did make me cringe....... the only other option I see is to drive..... - but you are right.

Was in airline business. Don’t check anything you can’t afford to lose or get destroyed. If you do check it, say goodby to it each time like you were never going to see it again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan