Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 range

Reaction score
Please could I get some help with what range the I2 should get without modification? We are currently getting Break up at 500 m in the video is this normal? Are there any settings we can alter to get more range out of it or are we looking at a needing a range extender? If so can you recommend one?

I have just read that there are issues when using android devices. We are using Samsung Galaxy tab S2 might this be our problem?

Thanks

Last edited:
Good info on that post for the Samsung tabs. I don't have a problem with my Nividia shield. The Samsung tablets seem to loss the feed rather easily in a noisy area. Try a stock Samsung lead I found they seem to work better then the Dji one that's with the I 2. I tried 4 different leads before I found one that seems to work. Dji port connections are not of the highest quality.

I also called Dji the tech I spoke to said there are some problems with the I 2 controllers disconnecting after the last firmware update. Of couse it took alot of questions before he told me about the bad controllers. So you may have a bad controller if it keeps disconnecting on you. Any problems with the remote binding to the I 2 when you start the app? You don't hear these issues with the apple products.

Good info on that post for the Samsung tabs. I don't have a problem with my Nividia shield. The Samsung tablets seem to loss the feed rather easily in a noisy area. Try a stock Samsung lead I found they seem to work better then the Dji one that's with the I 2. I tried 4 different leads before I found one that seems to work. Dji port connections are not of the highest quality.

I also called Dji the tech I spoke to said there are some problems with the I 2 controllers disconnecting after the last firmware update. Of couse it took alot of questions before he told me about the bad controllers. So you may have a bad controller if it keeps disconnecting on you. Any problems with the remote binding to the I 2 when you start the app? You don't hear these issues with the apple products.
What do you mean by "a stock Samsung lead"?
I didn't have any connection problems with remote and I2. I have 2 remotes and usually I used Samsung tab on main controller and ipad in slave. After loosing the signal, when I was 1km away with Samsung tab on main controller I analyzed the signals on airdata.com. So that what I found out about ipad and Samsung tabs. I called dji and they said, that my Samsung Tab Pro 8.7" is not in the list of supported devices and they can't help me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla