Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 RC (GL6D10A) to control Phantom 4 Pro V1 ...

Reaction score
I swear I did it once before successfully, but the memory doesn't serves me any better. Too many DJI drones in my fleet ... Can anybody confirm my knowledge?

You are 100% correct that this used to work with the P4P V1 (not V2 as it uses OcuSync). I don't think we have any more P4P V1's on hand but I can definitely confirm this used to be possible as we used to do this with the I2 RC in trainer/coach mode all of the time a year or two ago during training events with the P4P V1.

You are 100% correct that this used to work with the P4P V1 (not V2 as it uses OcuSync). I don't think we have any more P4P V1's on hand but I can definitely confirm this used to be possible as we used to do this with the I2 RC in trainer/coach mode all of the time a year or two ago during training events with the P4P V1.
Yes, I'm talking P4P+ ver.1, running with Lightbridge 2. I need to map a piece of land with DroneDeploy app, but can't install it on build-in Android device, I believe. That's why I want to swap radios and run the mission with DD on iPad. Thank you for confirmation :) ...

Hi All,
I have a P4P with GL300 RC and inherited a GL6D10A RC, noting on this and another post that it will work with the P4P? I have tried with no success to get it to connect, and can only assume that it must be a firmware issue that locks the RC into thinking it is solely an I2 RC. Can any of you kind folk offer some clues or tricks as to how to proceed? Cheers Steve

Hi All,
I have a P4P with GL300 RC and inherited a GL6D10A RC, noting on this and another post that it will work with the P4P? I have tried with no success to get it to connect, and can only assume that it must be a firmware issue that locks the RC into thinking it is solely an I2 RC. Can any of you kind folk offer some clues or tricks as to how to proceed? Cheers Steve
My experience in this matter is limited to P4P+ version. Who knows which firmware allows for such and which doesn't ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry