Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 RC Settings for DronePan Operation can anyone help

Reaction score
RC settings for Inspire 2 to operate DronePan.
Does not work switches to Camera View fine.
No F position used on P3 Pro and Inspire 1 worked well.
Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
I haven't flown using drone pan & the I2, but on the Inspire 2 P position (P-GPS) is the equivalent of Inspire 1 F Position if that's any help.

Check you have enabled the intelligent flight modes in your DJI Go4 app, otherwise the switch doesn't change modes. (if you move the switch for P to S to A (ATTI) and it changes the on-screen flight mode from P-GPS to Sport to ATTI, then the switch is enabled.

Hope that's some help for you!

Drone Pan does not function with my inspire 2. It hangs up when the message says switch to F mode. Apparently the app developer does not know that the I2 is different than the I1.

Hi San Cap
Thank you this is what I get on the Inspire 2.
Have been on the DronePan blog and they know about this. But I also think it is DJI maybe when they do POI Waypoints for Inspire 2 it will come back.
Thanks and Regards

Reactions: aquamor
Hi San Cap
Thank you this is what I get on the Inspire 2.
Have been on the DronePan blog and they know about this. But I also think it is DJI maybe when they do POI Waypoints for Inspire 2 it will come back.
Thanks and Regards

I used to use litchi and autopilot for my 360° panoramas, now I just do it manually. I can actually get it done quicker than the 3rd party apps.

I used to use litchi and autopilot for my 360° panoramas, now I just do it manually. I can actually get it done quicker than the 3rd party apps.
Thanks going to try Litchi it seems to do the Inspire 1 and Inspire 2. Have an Osmo as well not tried Pano with that yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi SanCap, now we are in September, did you tried the autopilot app. for inspire 2, if yes, is it works correctly for all modes?
Thanks in advance.

Hey San Cap...I lost your e-mail. I'm going to be on Sanibel next week...if you are doing any flying around the island, would love to check out your fleet. My email now is [email protected]. Thanks. Mike Meyer, Columbus, Ohio

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla