Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 remote

Reaction score
SOLD.

Hi,

I’ve got an extra I2 remote. I was going to sell it, but noticed that one of the antenna feels loose. I’m sure it worked last time I used it, but don’t have an I2 anymore to check.

So it might be good, or might be good for parts.

If you’ll cover the cost of a box and shipping it’s yours. If the forum requires a number let’s say $20. A little more if you want insurance.

Attachments

• IMG_6771.jpeg
    IMG_6771.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I will pay the shipping cost. If you want me to I can send a shipping label in PDF form for you to print or I will just pay whatever it costs. I think $25 would do it. I am in Clermont Florida, 34711 if you want to calculate shipping. here is my email address
[email protected]

Pending.

Hi,

I’ve got an extra I2 remote. I was going to sell it, but noticed that one of the antenna feels loose. I’m sure it worked last time I used it, but don’t have an I2 anymore to check.

If you’ll cover the cost of a box and shipping it’s yours. If the forum requires a number let’s say $20. A little more if you want insurance.
Does it charge fully?

Pending.

Hi,

If you still have it, let me know! Please! I'll pay $40 plus whatever shipping and insurance. More if you want

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela