Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Website
www.advexure.com
Inspire 2 Owners -

We've had a few clients ask lately for sample images from the Inspire 2 and X5S and I figured a thread to collect a wide variety of images and/or video for prospective Inspire 2 owners to see in a public space would be helpful to all.

With that being said...we kindly invite you to share some of your best Inspire 2 sample images (unedited, but feel free to include unedited and edited if you please).

Photos and/or videos are welcome. DNG files would also be helpful. Preferably X5S content but X4S is definitely welcome as well, please do specify.

Post away! :cool:
-The Advexure Team

You're asking people to give away their unedit RAW (negatives)? Really? I can understand the need or request of people to see the images produced by the X5S or X4S, but why aren't processed .jpg's good enough. A RAW DNG in most cases looks terrible at best because of the very lack of processing.

@deltalimatango My colleagues OP does specify both raw and post-processed. Ultimately people do want to see the RAW DNG and also the processed JPG to see the capabilities of imaging from the Inspire 2. Some guys do request RAW DNGs so that they can play with them in post and see what they can pull out of a RAW image.

@deltalimatango My colleagues OP does specify both raw and post-processed. Ultimately people do want to see the RAW DNG and also the processed JPG to see the capabilities of imaging from the Inspire 2. Some guys do request RAW DNGs so that they can play with them in post and see what they can pull out of a RAW image.

I understand what you mean, but I am a photographer and none, of the photographers would ever give away their RAW images. I've never seen it done. But of course if some here want to give away their images that is their choice of course.

I understand what you mean, but I am a photographer and none, of the photographers would ever give away their RAW images. I've never seen it done. But of course if some here want to give away their images that is their choice of course.

I hear ya loud and clear. Completely understand. ;)

Just trying to get some objective images out there for those looking around for some as DJI only has a DNG Sequence and ProRes 4444 video sample for folks to see.

If you want to share a processed JPG you are more than welcome to, no one is obligated.

If you don't mind, I can send you a few post processed DNG to JPG's to look at and a some video that I shot. Unlike many here this is only a hobby for me but I like good gear so I bought the Inspire 2 and X5S. Let me know what you need.

If you don't mind, I can send you a few post processed DNG to JPG's to look at and a some video that I shot. Unlike many here this is only a hobby for me but I like good gear so I bought the Inspire 2 and X5S. Let me know what you need.

Sure that would be great. Feel free to send them by PM here on the forum or email to [email protected] --- I appreciate that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare