Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Tripod Fitting

This product is based upon a very neat and lightweight carbon fibre tripod mount. So light that you can leave it fitted when you fly so it’s ready whenever you need it. The guy that produces them also made me a custom a handle to match, which provides an excellent hand launch/recovery option.

New hand catch hardware option for Inspire 2
New hand catch hardware option for Inspire 2

Reactions: rblakers
the end of the day no one should be going through this, DJI should have just came out with a OSMO mount for the camera, but that was not in the cards and its a shame for all that did purchase the x5s.

the end of the day no one should be going through this, DJI should have just came out with a OSMO mount for the camera, but that was not in the cards and its a shame for all that did purchase the x5s.
I’ve had dreams about the x7 & Ronin-S.

Dream on

x7 has the same issue as the x5s - its recording element is not internal to the camera, they out boarded the process so where do you put the recording mechanism, this is the second camera they made with the same issue.

I have a feeling if the do make one for the x7 then it most likely will work for the x5s.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters