Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

INSPIRE 2 Waypoints free mode

Reaction score
Hello,

I am on the point to purchase an Inspire 2. On a video:
treating ADVANCED WAYPOINTS for the Inspire 1, I have seen something I couldn't find yet on any video or tutorial for the Inspire 2. So, I am wondering if it still exist on the Inspire 2. What I mean: once the waypoints settled and after selecting FREE mode, you can actually let fly the Inspire 1 on his designated path while getting the drone (in mode 2) yaw with the left stick AND : - and this is what it's all about - changing the speed with the right stick: slowing it down, go faster, even go in the opposite way etc... You are not limited to the speed by the number you entered at forehand. You have full control! Is it still like that with the Inspire 2? Could anybody tell me?
In another way said: in this video you see that in Free mode - once the drone following its path - the RC is still working on the rotors and not on the gimbal. All the videos I saw about waypoints in Free mode for the Inspire 2, once the drone flying, the RC is controlling the gimbal. This is also great of course, but: can you choose between rotor control and gimbal control? The best would be: first RC (operator): rotor control, and second RC (operator 2) gimbal control. I hope you understand what I mean. If not, have a look to this quite long but revealing video above. Thanks to everyone who can clarify me!

Reactions: framertex
In the meantime I can tell you it does! Once flying it’s path, you can accelerate, slow down and even go inverse with the right stick of remote 1, with the left stick you ‘yaw’. When you release the right stick it will take the speed as you designated in the App as ‘cruising speed’. With remote 2 -if you use- you control the gimbal as you would do with manual flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont