Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Will not Power Up

Reaction score
None of the searches seems to address this problem. This is a virtually new I2 with < 10 hours of flight time, that will not power up. Last flight likely a month ago, all was well. Using three different sets of paired TB50's, all fully charged, will bird will not power on with any set. Only anomaly I can see looking at the battery compartments are two slide type switches where one is free-floating, that is, no detent nor spring load, the opposite one the switch is spring loaded in a fixed position. This in itself seems odd. There have been no issues with this Inspire.

I had that problem when the batteries were too cold. Not sure if that helps.
Nice to see someone on here that is older than I am. We were both born when Roosevelt was President. I kept my mother from voting for President the last time he ran. November of 44

None of the searches seems to address this problem. This is a virtually new I2 with < 10 hours of flight time, that will not power up. Last flight likely a month ago, all was well. Using three different sets of paired TB50's, all fully charged, will bird will not power on with any set. Only anomaly I can see looking at the battery compartments are two slide type switches where one is free-floating, that is, no detent nor spring load, the opposite one the switch is spring loaded in a fixed position. This in itself seems odd. There have been no issues with this Inspire.
1) Verify that when you press the button on your TB50 battery that you get several LEDs (assuming you already checked, but just saying to cover all bases)
2) Insert just one battery into the starboard side, making sure you press it securely and all the way in until you hear a solid click. Then press the power button ONCE. Does the drone itself show any signs of life? Green/Red LEDS? If not, you are more than likely looking at a repair
3) If it does show signs of life, wait about 10 seconds then press the power button FIVE times. It should switch modes (travel or landing depending on current mode) and if it goes well from there, it'll power on up once in landing mode

Let me know what the results are we can take it from there!

Reactions: Droneted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leightonfineart