Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 with PPK System - Ultimate Mapping System, No more spending all day setting GCP's

Reaction score
I have an Inspire 2, 8 batteries, OEM charger, 4 bank rapid charger, X4S camera, GPC GoProfessional hard case and BaamTech PPK system. All items are in like new condition with very little flight time. This system can be used with VRS or a survey grade receiver that are recording during flight to get very accurate geotags on your images. Set 1 or 2 GCP's and a couple of check points for verification. This increases confidence and decreases processing time, all while increasing your accuracy. Create topographic maps or "as-builts" with very few GCP's. I would prefer to demo and sell in person, cash and carry. If you are NOT needing engineering or survey quality maps, this is NOT for you. If you understand RTK and PPK and already have survey grade GPS equipment, this would be an incredible addition to your toolbox. Asking $5900

Attachments

• DSC06501.JPG
    DSC06501.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 93
Reactions: Talin
I have an Inspire 2, 8 batteries, OEM charger, 4 bank rapid charger, X4S camera, GPC GoProfessional hard case and BaamTech PPK system. All items are in like new condition with very little flight time. This system can be used with VRS or a survey grade receiver that are recording during flight to get very accurate geotags on your images. Set 1 or 2 GCP's and a couple of check points for verification. This increases confidence and decreases processing time, all while increasing your accuracy. Create topographic maps or "as-builts" with very few GCP's. I would prefer to demo and sell in person, cash and carry. If you are NOT needing engineering or survey quality maps, this is NOT for you. If you understand RTK and PPK and already have survey grade GPS equipment, this would be an incredible addition to your toolbox. Asking $5900
Location?
What dollar? (CAD/AUD or one of the other 37 countries that use the dollar?)

great set up. glws!

can you give me a call

can you give me a call

does it work with a Trimble 900 MHz base

I'm close to sending one of my X4S to BAAM to modify for their PPK kit. If you're unable to sell as complete kit, any interest to sell the BAAM kit and with modified X4S. I'd also consider exchanging / trading a non-modifed mint condition X4S if the I2 kit needed a camera.

Ha! Saw that... hard item to sell so took a chance it was still lingering in closet.

Most likely a dead end.

Ha! Saw that... hard item to sell so took a chance it was still lingering in closet.

Most likely a dead end.
Yeah - unfortunately not everybody reads that we ask people to put “Sold” in the thread or the title when the item has gone! :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz