Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 with thermal camera SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DESPERATE, so REDUCING for quick sale. First 3750 usd and it’s yours.

Okay people, needing some money real quick like because my brother is finally moving back home from pastoring in north Georgia, but needs and enclosed trailer. I figured I may as well try my luck at selling my prized possession, my inspire 2. It’s in brand new condition, BARELY used at all, and comes with the following items:

Inspire 2 in new condition
4 batteries
X4s camera
Charger
One transmitter
Flir vue 336 with flir power module
Black pearl monitor with diversity

I will be shipping from Georgia. You can text me or call me if you have any questions or concerns. 229-220-6928 name is Jeremy

Attachments

• A97E8CA2-AC89-4775-8236-1A621723FD57.jpeg
    A97E8CA2-AC89-4775-8236-1A621723FD57.jpeg
    1,010.1 KB · Views: 159
  • BBF92EAE-6423-4202-BCDE-EB7D52F213CC.jpeg
    BBF92EAE-6423-4202-BCDE-EB7D52F213CC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 157
  • 9637ADB1-5050-4E94-A835-D2C9C7E281BD.jpeg
    9637ADB1-5050-4E94-A835-D2C9C7E281BD.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 152
  • A5F554F4-5F7F-467B-98D4-53B507A4CBDB.jpeg
    A5F554F4-5F7F-467B-98D4-53B507A4CBDB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Okay people, needing some money real quick like because my brother is finally moving back home from pastoring in north Georgia, but needs and enclosed trailer. I figured I may as well try my luck at selling my prized possession, my inspire 2. It’s in brand new condition, BARELY used at all, and comes with the following items:

Inspire 2 in new condition
4 batteries
X4s camera
Charger
One transmitter
Flir vue 336 with flir power module
Black pearl monitor with diversity

I am asking $5500 usd, and will be shipping from Georgia. You can text me or call me if you have any questions or concerns. 229-220-6928 name is Jeremy
Would you consider selling it the Inspire without the Flir and if so, how much?

Would you sell the FLIR separately and if so how much. I have the I@ with the X7 camera. Would the FLIR work with that configuration?

You can put this flir on any drone. That’s what’s so good about the flir vue. Lemme think on all this selling separately stuff. I would prefer sell it all as a whole if possible. Afraid. If I separate, bills will eat up my money and I won’t get the trailer I need for my brother lol

Would you sell the FLIR separately and if so how much. I have the I@ with the X7 camera. Would the FLIR work with that configuration?
This flir camera is not the zenmuse version that dji made. It is a stand-alone camera which cost around 2300 on its own. This whole sale seems pretty fishy to me

Can you provide a few pics where and how it sits when mounted. Does your 3D mount box contain the IR transmitter? Can you show the transmitter setup too.

From your pics, using a 2nd monitor for the IR since it's not incorporated like a zenmuse.
Can you show how your dual screen setup is configured... mount components.

Alright everyone, let me clarify a few things so people quit accusing me of trying to scam or what not. Also, please by all means feel free to call me so we can talk if you have questions, we have sold our house and are busy loading boxes and what not getting ready for an appraisal this Monday. Hard to get time to get on here at the moment. I acquired the inspire 2 setup without the thermal camera from a man who was wanting to get an inspire one with the xt camera for his work because the inspire two isn’t designed for thermal. I had the inspire one with the x5,x5r,x3, osmo, multi battery charging hub, battery warmer, zoom lens for the x5 and x5r, etc... basically, a really nice inspire setup. I wanted the inspire two because I work for the city and my boss is the fire chief here and I wanted to help in search and rescue, but I wanted a longer flight time, and I wanted the ability to hit swap batteries. I already acquired the flir vue from another guy that’s local who bought it brand new and never got the chance to use it. He works as an inspector on the oil rigs and thought he would use it and it never happened. Went back and forth with him for over a year because he was indecisive and he finally traded me the camera for a pistol I had. He kept his Inspire. I already had my black pearl from the inspire 2 days when I ran my hero four black. Okay, as stated before, my brother is a pastor in Marietta Georgia and has finally decided to move home. His wife is stressing because she wants to pack slowly and not feel rushed, so as a brother I thought I would just sell my inspire setup and buy an enclosed trailer to take stress off of her and him for now and I know I can always sell the enclosed trailer at a later date. Nothing fishy to this situation at all. You want to know more about me? My name is Jeremy Miller. I manage the waste water and water treatment process here for the city of colquitt Georgia. Wife and I own a flower and gift shop on the square called Elaine’s colquitt florist and gifts, we own a lot of dj equipment in which we do every school event for free to help the school here because it struggles, and we work like dogs all the time. I know the inspire two package is valued at a lot more then what I am asking, however I also know people don’t pay top dollar. My goal is to either sell this inspire or my tractor, whichever comes first and then I am keeping the other. Anyways, the 3D component that came with the flir vue was designed for the inspire one and was supposed to be mounted on the back of the bird. I planned to put a tarot gimbal on it myself, but haven’t gotten to that point and probably won’t. It comes with a DJI avl58 on board and a battery. You literally zip tie, screw it on, glue it in, or do whatever and turn on your black pearl and you are ready to go. I have flown the inspire 2 one time since owning. It looks brand new. Plastic was put back in lens of x4s after each flight he did which was only a few, and even the silica gel is in the case still. You wanna know anything else about me, call the sheriffs department and ask them if they know who I am, and you can see that we are pretty well respected and don’t do wrong to others. 2297583421. Also, google the flower shop. Elaine’s colquitt florist and gifts. Friend us on Facebook. Elainenjeremymiller...... whatever you want, just please call if you want to know anything else from me

I can vouch that Mr Miller is honest to deal with...He’s the most laid back honest person you will ever deal with.
I sold him a charger in Nov 18, the transaction went perfectly smooth.

Reactions: JoeCos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla