Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 X5S Bundle

Reaction score
Website
atortphotography.com
I may sell my brand new flown literally once after DJI replaced literally the drone itself and the X5S after some issues so pretty much brand spanking new in case. I have the 960GB CineSSD and reader of course....multiple cases for it including a GPC travel mode case which is the way to go to protect that drone. I have multiple Olympus lenses for this drone I forget which exactly. I believe the 15mm DJI lens, 25mm, 45mm, Loawa 7.5mm. or something like that and maybe one more. I have 4 sets of batteries all fresh and in good health with low cycles.....spare props, Pro Res license 1 standard controller 4 Hawks remote control booster which was around $300 blah blah blah. $7k takes everything literally everything is as perfect new as it gets.

Attachments

• IMG_2665 2.JPG
    IMG_2665 2.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 13

rmb

Reaction score
Website
overexposures.net
I may sell my brand new flown literally once after DJI replaced literally the drone itself and the X5S after some issues so pretty much brand spanking new in case. I have the 960GB CineSSD and reader of course....multiple cases for it including a GPC travel mode case which is the way to go to protect that drone. I have multiple Olympus lenses for this drone I forget which exactly. I believe the 15mm DJI lens, 25mm, 45mm, Loawa 7.5mm. or something like that and maybe one more. I have 4 sets of batteries all fresh and in good health with low cycles.....spare props, Pro Res license 1 standard controller 4 Hawks remote control booster which was around $300 blah blah blah. $7k takes everything literally everything is as perfect new as it gets.
I just pretty much the same package. Slightly different lens assortment, less memory (2x240s) 8 batteries with and average of only 10 charges per pair an extra controller and the $1,300 QuickTime/DNG license. After weeks of trying I finally let it go for $5,100. I sure hope you can do better than I did. Bottom line is that their are motion picture proffesionals (that’s how I used mine) and they have many choice’s including the x7s as well as a whole host of other large birds that fly Reds and ARRIs and then you have everyone else, and if you can’t do it with a Mavic 3 or 2 pro, you can’t, do it. Unfortunately that BEAUTIFUL piece of flying machine has lost its uniqueness 😔.

• Sad
Reactions: AtortAerials
Reaction score
Website
atortphotography.com
I just pretty much the same package. Slightly different lens assortment, less memory (2x240s) 8 batteries with and average of only 10 charges per pair an extra controller and the $1,300 QuickTime/DNG license. After weeks of trying I finally let it go for $5,100. I sure hope you can do better than I did. Bottom line is that their are motion picture proffesionals (that’s how I used mine) and they have many choice’s including the x7s as well as a whole host of other large birds that fly Reds and ARRIs and then you have everyone else, and if you can’t do it with a Mavic 3 or 2 pro, you can’t, do it. Unfortunately that BEAUTIFUL piece of flying machine has lost its uniqueness 😔.

Reaction score
Website
atortphotography.com
Yeah we shall see what happens. I’m in no hurry to selll…I think $6500 would be fair to simply exit the drone and all I have. I plan to fly it a bit more soon to see if fits into anything I need or just going to sit mostly like it’s doing now. The Mavic 3 should have had interchangeable lenses!!!! Ugh what a failure release.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BagnoBlift