Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2, X5S camera, 15mm Lens WTS

Reaction score
For Sale: I'm selling my backup #2 Inspire 2 with X5s camera, DJI 15mm lens, 4 battery charging hub, charging converter, DJI Remote control and 2 sets of props, (regular DJI prop set & high altitude prop set). I'd suggest purchasing your own fresh batteries. My batteries have plenty of hours on them as they are used with my main workhorse #1 Inspire 2.

Reason for selling: My main aircraft I use for professional work and it's been super reliable, It's a shame to see this bird sit on the shelf for the last two years. Time for someone to enjoy it.

Price: $3500
Buyer pays shipping: will ship to U.S. locations only

I also have a GoProfessional rolling case - Landing position version - Selling this separate at $300.00

Attachments

• _G0A6176.jpeg
    _G0A6176.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 61
  • _G0A6155.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 69
  • _G0A6140.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 54
  • _G0A6157.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 54
  • _G0A6147.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 53
  • _G0A6170.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 53
If you have trouble selling it please let me know. I'm in Vancouver Canada, but it wouldn't be a huge deal to figure out shipping!

Thanks and good luck with the sale!

Reactions: Papasam
If you have trouble selling it please let me know. I'm in Vancouver Canada, but it wouldn't be a huge deal to figure out shipping!

Thanks and good luck with the sale!
Hi,

I'm open to shipping to our friends across the Northern border. I'm unfamiliar with the required paperwork to do so etc. If you're still interested let me know.

Take care

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters