Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 x5s gimbal/camera issue

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
On my last four or five flights I've had an issue where my gimbal gets stuck sideways and I loose the camera feed back to my ipad. I have to land, power off and then it starts working again. Any help would be much appreciated.

If you haven't already please delete the go 4 app and reinstall, perform a factory refresh on the I2 using a current version of the Assistant 2 application. Let us know if that corrects the issue. Do you have C1 or C2 set to center the camera/gimbal?

Reactions: Mike Harmon
If you haven't already please delete the go 4 app and reinstall, perform a factory refresh on the I2 using a current version of the Assistant 2 application. Let us know if that corrects the issue. Do you have C1 or C2 set to center the camera/gimbal?

I will try this, thanks! No I don't have C1 or C2 set to center camera/gimbal.

What results are being achieved with the suggested app and FW reloads? Gimbal yaw issues resolved? I saw similar advice given on DJI forum but also included rollback aircraft FW version. But latest I2 FW downloaded indicated no rollback allowed if memory serves me correctly.

What results are being achieved with the suggested app and FW reloads? Gimbal yaw issues resolved? I saw similar advice given on DJI forum but also included rollback aircraft FW version. But latest I2 FW downloaded indicated no rollback allowed if memory serves me correctly.

We have not seen enough replies to make an informed decision to your question regarding the reloads of FW and apps. Based on the return replies we have seen it seems to help some but nothing conclusive. We have not suggested roll backs because of the no roll back feature for certain FW's.

My personal experience shows that doing the reload and refresh of DJI FW and DJI Go App usually fix my intermittent issue .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk