Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 X5s, Licences, DJI Care, Lenses. (EU) Updated

Reaction score
Selling Inspire 2 in perfect condition, bought DJI Care Refresh yesterday, so its full one year left. (drone was in DJI repair service and returned yesterday)

I can take Camera like Canon 5D IV, or Sony A7 RIII, Mavic or something similar in exchange.

Including:

-Apple ProRes and Cinemadng licences registered
-Cinessd 120gb+cinestation
-4 batteries
-case, props,
-17mm f1.7
-45mm f1.8
-25mm f1. 8 (New)
-X5s
-Marumi ND 8&16 filters 46mm + step up ring. (New)
-and all other stuff, that is coming with the package.

I have all the invoices.
You can email, or call. Ill give more info and pictures if needed.

Here is some pictures taken yesterday: Kilkkeitä ja härpäkkeitä

email: jussikoponen85 (gmail))

Price for full set is 5400€. Shipping to EU is paid by me. Other areas can be negotiated.

Attachments

• 20190211_142521.jpg
    20190211_142521.jpg
    999.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 20190329_131816.jpg
    20190329_131816.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: vertrider1
Selling Inspire 2 in perfect condition, bought DJI Care Refresh yesterday, so its full one year left. (drone was in DJI repair service and returned yesterday)

Including:

2 batteries, case, props, 17mm f1.7 lens, X5s and all other stuff, that is coming with the package.
I have all the invoices.

Im selling this bird only to the EU-area, think price is too high for US anyways and secured shipment would be too expensive.

Im not forced to sell, but Im doing house repairs and it takes a lot of time. So if there is anyone interested, you can email, or call. Ill give more info and pictures if needed.

Here is some pictures taken yesterday: Kilkkeitä ja härpäkkeitä (my homesite, mostly astrophotography related)

email: jussikoponen85 (gmail))

Hi,

I live In Finland.

Hi, It occured that Joris Will probably need a brand new drone with for his project. Im not sure if Im In liberty to tell More. You can ask for Him If More info needed. Its again on sale If there is someone Interested. I Will still wait his final confirmation for cancellation.

Hi, It occured that Joris Will probably need a brand new drone with for his project. Im not sure if Im In liberty to tell More. You can ask for Him If More info needed. Its again on sale If there is someone Interested. I Will still wait his final confirmation for cancellation.
OK - thanks.

Deal With Joris is now cancelled for sure.

I added 25mm f1. 8 and 45mm f1.8 + ND filters for the setup.

I can consider selling drone In parts If Both, camera and Drone has buyers. Lenses I can keep for myself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth