Moved to General DiscussionIs it true or false??? Just wondering and also how Inspire 2 compatible will it be??? Meaning, Camera/Gimbal, Batteries, etc.
My fantasy I3 would be a drone that:
1. Has fully debugged software.
2. Performs as well after three years of f/w updates as it did when it was new.
3. Doesn’t have any “auto edit movie/social media ****” in it.
4. Doesn’t lose my settings with every f/w update.
5. Has props that don’t rattle.
Dream on ...
I always find the statement, “...they all about these $$$$$$” INTERESTING!?!?Wont be a inspire 3 no time soon and if it was DJI going to make sure nothing will be able to be used on the I2 they will loose money. known fact they all about these $$$$$$ .The P5 will drop first and if its true that the Len will be exchangeable so many inspire 2's going to be posted on eBay .