Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 3???

Is it true or false??? Just wondering and also how Inspire 2 compatible will it be??? Meaning, Camera/Gimbal, Batteries, etc.
Moved to General Discussion

Is what true or false?
Will there be an Inspire 3? - Quite Probably
When will it be released? - When DJI are ready.
Will the payloads be forwards compatible? - Unlikely

Reactions: Black Sky
Lets just fantasize for a moment about the perfect Inspire 3.....

1. It will be just as expensive as the Inspire 2....this will make a flood of Inspire 2's on the market for very affordable pricing.

2. The x7 will work on both.....meaning that if you already have an Inspire 2, you can get just the I3 body and use it on both....like a backup system.

3. They will come out with the TB90 battery that will work better on the I3...but still double the flight time on your I2 because it does work, but not as efficiently as the I3.

4. When you wear the DJI goggles, and you fly the I3....you see dancing in the corner Marilyn Monroe!!!!!

OK...wake up....fantasy over!!!!

:D

My fantasy I3 would be a drone that:

1. Has fully debugged software.

2. Performs as well after three years of f/w updates as it did when it was new.

3. Doesn’t have any “auto edit movie/social media ****” in it.

4. Doesn’t lose my settings with every f/w update.

5. Has props that don’t rattle.

Dream on ...

My fantasy I3 would be a drone that:

1. Has fully debugged software.

2. Performs as well after three years of f/w updates as it did when it was new.

3. Doesn’t have any “auto edit movie/social media ****” in it.

4. Doesn’t lose my settings with every f/w update.

5. Has props that don’t rattle.

Dream on ...

Ok I’ll trade in my Marilyn dream for all of that!

Wont be a inspire 3 no time soon and if it was DJI going to make sure nothing will be able to be used on the I2 they will loose money. known fact they all about these $$$$$$ .The P5 will drop first and if its true that the Len will be exchangeable so many inspire 2's going to be posted on eBay .

What would be awesome if you could add your own camera like a GoPro to the Inspire 3 [emoji23]

Buy the gimbal from dji for your own cameras

Wont be a inspire 3 no time soon and if it was DJI going to make sure nothing will be able to be used on the I2 they will loose money. known fact they all about these $$$$$$ .The P5 will drop first and if its true that the Len will be exchangeable so many inspire 2's going to be posted on eBay .

I always find the statement, “...they all about these $$$$$$” INTERESTING!?!?

I assume this means that you work for free??? Or do you charge $$$$$$ when you work? If you do charge $$$$$$ then you to are “...all about these $$$$$$!” Too!!!!

Reactions: Sharpshooter7
I saw on the internet a fake promotional video of the Inspire 3 speaking about a zenmuse X8 which would be full frame. As Super 35 is standard in professional filmmaking I don't think this will happen. I hope and prefer that the X5S will remain supported.

If you’re looking to cross use cameras and other issues from the I2 and I3 that’s not going to happen , DJI never did before and not going to do it now. Why have all these loose parts laying around from the I2 because they’re being used on the I3 . Naw DJI is going to make you spend money like always .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo