Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire and Phantom Pro firmware upgrade Problems !!

Reaction score
I love DJI products and used them to work with BUT i do not understand WHY they to not allow they costumers to downgrade firmware as they whant to .....If they use they customers as test pilots then at list let them upgrade or downgrade as they want to !!! PLEASE DJI PLEASE !!!!
This simple step is going to save us lots of problems and also DJI because they will have less returns because lots of actual problems can be fix downgrading, my recently buy Phantom 3 Pro comes with Firmware 1.1.9+ and fly perfect, no video feed problems, no fly zones, no problems !!
I have 1 DJI 550, 1 insipre 1, 1 Phantom 3 Pro and also 1 Ronin M, and been flying for 3 years now so i know what i am talking about.

Thanks

I love DJI products and used them to work with BUT i do not understand WHY they to not allow they costumers to downgrade firmware as they whant to .....If they use they customers as test pilots then at list let them upgrade or downgrade as they want to !!! PLEASE DJI PLEASE !!!!
This simple step is going to save us lots of problems and also DJI because they will have less returns because lots of actual problems can be fix downgrading, my recently buy Phantom 3 Pro comes with Firmware 1.1.9+ and fly perfect, no video feed problems, no fly zones, no problems !!
I have 1 DJI 550, 1 insipre 1, 1 Phantom 3 Pro and also 1 Ronin M, and been flying for 3 years now so i know what i am talking about.

Thanks
I am not quite sure what you mean since the downgrade option of firmware has been available now for some months.
Read the release notes.

I am talking about Phantom 3 pro, i have 2 of them one came with second version of firmware 1.1.9+ (old and now more available) and works perfect ! the second one has latest firmware, and no video feed from Radio to ipad since last update so i want to go back to 1.1.9+ in that one ....

I am talking about Phantom 3 pro, i have 2 of them one came with second version of firmware 1.1.9+ (old and now more available) and works perfect ! the second one has latest firmware, and no video feed from Radio to ipad since last update so i want to go back to 1.1.9+ in that one ....
Oh....I see, you might get a better response on a Phantom forum. :)

I did my friend, but lots of Inspire users (myself incluid) has also Phantom so i posted on both forums, also is there a way to downgrade Inspire 1 x3 cam to factory reset and first original Firmware version?

I did my friend, but lots of Inspire users (myself incluid) has also Phantom so i posted on both forums, also is there a way to downgrade Inspire 1 x3 cam to factory reset and first original Firmware version?
Ah, OK, got it.
No, you cannot downgrade the X3 to first release firmware. Many X3's never even saw that version since they were manufactured long after the original firmware was superseded.

i see, ok thanks my friend, i will keep researching to see if i can fix it.
Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido