Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire one must go

Hi i have one for sale w 3 tb 47 batteties and original case. I am asking 2000.00 net via paypal and we will split the shipping costs

Thanks

Details: V1with extra props. Never a hard landing and always flown within parameters of batteries. Less than 15 total flights

308410b978d78a1f9506e5acf5600f1a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Im interested in the drone, are the batteries in good shape ? life left on batteries?

Hi i have one for sale w 3 tb 47 batteties and original case. I am asking 2000.00 net via paypal and we will split the shipping costs

Thanks

Details: V1with extra props. Never a hard landing and always flown within parameters of batteries. Less than 15 total flights

308410b978d78a1f9506e5acf5600f1a.jpg

also does it come with the x3? Thanks

Im interested in the drone, are the batteries in good shape ? life left on batteries?
Hi thanks for your interest. Batteties have been cycled so none have been abused. Ive had this up 15 times. Safe to say plenty of life left on all three batteries.

Bump

Please DO NOT bump threads - it is strictly against our community rules. It is also mentioned in the sticky 'rules' at the top of this section
If people want to visit the classified section they will do so.

'Bumped' posts now removed from this thread.

Thank You.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
I did a test flight and battery check over the weekend per request of several forum members here and I figured ill post them here. If you need actual take off and live feed vids please PM me and I can send them via email.

Battery 1 cycled 6x life 100%
Battery 2 cycled 5x life 100%
Battery 3 cycled 11x life 96% (original battery)

New updated pics can be found on my original post.

Thanks for looking

Bought this from the OP, arrived in great condition with awesome communication on the way. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide