Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Pro has its own different firmware - how are the limits?

Reaction score
I just have seen the Inpsire Pro does NOT use the Phantom3/Inspire firmware but instead uses a own firmware.

Is this good or bad?

Anyone knows if this firmware has different limits then normal Inspire firmware?

- max speed under GPS? Inspire 15 m/s - Inspire Pro ?

- max Orbit radius? Inspire 500m - Inspire Pro ?

- max waypoint distance? Inspire (only in DJI GO) 500m - Inspire Pro ? (in DJI GO / in 3rd party apps)

- max alt over starting point? Inspire (only DJI GO until FW 1.05+) 500m - Inspire Pro? (in DJI GO / in 3rd party apps)

maybe 8000 dollars is the price dji thinks people need to pay to have NFZ's turned off lol

You can bet there are hidden limits.
It could be in the next Inspire 1 firmware too.

likely no real difference. dji isnt gonna get rid of the stupid useless NFZ ever, ive heard but cant 100% confirm that the reason for different firmware is due to the different cameras/gimbles/vibration plates.

likely no real difference. ...... the reason for different firmware is due to the different cameras/gimbles/vibration plates.

In the mean time I analyzed the differences. There are more:

ESC and device m0800 (dont know now what connected to this firmware) uses the 1.05+ versions which includes some restrictions like speed reduction which I am not 100% sure now. There are additonal minor differences which I am also not sure what they do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanneStoc