Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire pro / nuts

Reaction score
[about two weeks ago I ordered an inspire pro w/ case &batt.. i quickly discovered that pretty much every part of the drone + accessories was DOA. I contacted amazon, and the new one arrived today. ]

Here's the problem. I looks like it's behaving correctlyy, and i'm pretty sure everything is set up correcty, but when I open DJI go on my ipad, it ias stuck on this whole how to set up your drone thing... I'm familar with DJI go - - I have 3 phantoms. But this is driving me crazy! i have this beautiful new quad and i desperately want to fly it.
can anyone help me??
please????
- Lucy

Here's the problem. I looks like it's behaving correctlyy, and i'm pretty sure everything is set up correcty, but when I open DJI go on my ipad, it ias stuck on this whole how to set up your drone thing...
- Lucy
Are You saying Dji Go stopped on the first page and there is no way to go ahead? If so, have you try with another iPad or iPhone? I had the same issue in the past, and the only way to fix this was to completely restore my iPad (not with the function of the ipad, but with iTunes) and reinstall DJI GO

let me try to clarify (I guess my first attempt was rather muddled...): I power on the transmitter, power on the drone, plug in ipad (on, but still on entry password bit), go to settings to switch wifi to inspire but, for some reason, my ipad doesn't offer any wifi option having to do with the inspire... so when I go to DJI GO and switch to inspire pro (i have been using phantoms), instead of getting "camera", i get a link to a tutorial on how to connect the inspire to the ipad.
please tell me I don't have ANOTHER defective unit....

Unfortunately this is exactly the same issue I had. I fixed it the way I wrote, as you can find many examples on the net.

let me try to clarify (I guess my first attempt was rather muddled...): I power on the transmitter, power on the drone, plug in ipad (on, but still on entry password bit), go to settings to switch wifi to inspire but, for some reason, my ipad doesn't offer any wifi option having to do with the inspire... so when I go to DJI GO and switch to inspire pro (i have been using phantoms), instead of getting "camera", i get a link to a tutorial on how to connect the inspire to the ipad.
please tell me I don't have ANOTHER defective unit....

What do you mean switch wifi to the inspire ? You have to connect the tablet to the controller via USB cable, there is no wifi on the Inspire it's a cable connection, if you have been using an P3 Standard or the previous versions you will be used to having a wifi connection, Lightbrige needs a cabled connection to the controller as the video is much higher bandwidth.

Can you tell us what colour the controller LED is and the craft tail light led ?

This may help you

I thought the same thing...what does he mean by WiFi?
The only thing i can come with up that works that way is the OSMO, of the newer DJI stuff that is.

you guys are right. duhhhhhhhhhh..... heheheh... sorry, i like to multitask (ie watch tv while web surfing while eating and on and on...) and sometimes i make weird mistakes like that one...

(and I'm not a dude)

you guys are right. duhhhhhhhhhh..... heheheh... sorry, i like to multitask (ie watch tv while web surfing while eating and on and on...) and sometimes i make weird mistakes like that one...

(and I'm not a dude)

A dudette, then? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08