Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire / Pro / RAW FW VPS fix for 1.9 is out.

Reaction score
Inspire / Pro / RAW FW update to fix the VPS issue in 1.9 is out.

Firmware upgraded to v1.9.1.30

DJI GO iOS upgraded to v2.8.4
DJI GO Android upgraded to v2.8.2
DJI CineLight upgraded to v0.9.26
DJI Camera Exporter upgraded to v1.0

Major Updates

1. Fixed issue of temporary Vision Positioning System sensor error on rare occasions for some aircrafts.

Notes

Camera version v01.09.01.30 and aircraft version v01.09.01.10 should be displayed in DJI GO. The version will only display correctly in DJI GO after connecting to the Internet when the upgrade is complete.

The firmware can only be downgraded to v01.08.01.40 or later.

for some reason i have the feeling i will not touch it as my 1.4.00.10 works perfectly fine :) lol
as does my not upgraded app 2.4 version :)

but i will eagerly follow this post to see progress :)
m

Reactions: The Editor
The firmware can only be downgraded to v01.08.01.40 or later.
OOPS, heart skipped a beat, but it still is v1.8.1.00, pffff

So only the VPS was the problem, not the barometer?
Hmm, I wait a little while before before I jump in the pool.

Reactions: Ftolino
I'll stick with the 1.8 as well. Don't need the stress like I've been reading about

Hey guys, I have my Pro Black on 1.9, i really want to downgrade back to 1.8. Ive searched the forums & can't find the solution? Ive tried copying the 1.8 BIN file to a recently formatted mem. card but the Inspire won't do anything, no signs; visual or audible confirmation during process... Help! (side note, this is my 2nd unit in 1 month that is having constant issues entering Travel Mode.

Hey guys, I have my Pro Black on 1.9, i really want to downgrade back to 1.8. Ive searched the forums & can't find the solution? Ive tried copying the 1.8 BIN file to a recently formatted mem. card but the Inspire won't do anything, no signs; visual or audible confirmation during process... Help! (side note, this is my 2nd unit in 1 month that is having constant issues entering Travel Mode.
This is what Editor posted in another thread:
(searched 'force update' and found within 10 seconds)

OK, load up your 1.8 firmware on the card and have it inserted in your camera etc.
Press and hold the red bind button (behind the nose) and keep it pressed while turning on the aircraft.
After the aircraft has booted, release the red button?
Your Inspire should go into forced update (downgrade) mode and read the bin file on the card.

You know you need to keep the Transmitter switched off, during the update process?

Reactions: The Editor
Put your SD card in your card reader then in computer . View files an delete it directly . Then zip the 1.8 back to the SD card . Not sure if that'll help I downgraded that way

Same here mate. I had to change computer from mac to PC and it was able to roll back.

This is what Editor posted in another thread:
(searched 'force update' and found within 10 seconds)

OK, load up your 1.8 firmware on the card and have it inserted in your camera etc.
Press and hold the red bind button (behind the nose) and keep it pressed while turning on the aircraft.
After the aircraft has booted, release the red button?
Your Inspire should go into forced update (downgrade) mode and read the bin file on the card.

You know you need to keep the Transmitter switched off, during the update process?
Search is a wonderful thing......! :p

Same here mate. I had to change computer from mac to PC and it was able to roll back.
Couldn't get that grin of my face while watching your video.
I suspect you're must be as nuts as I am. At one moment I thought Bicycle Repairman would jump into the view, just saying. :)

Very informative and to the point though.

Reactions: Phatzo
Personally I use mac, but I always have the AUTO landing gear disabled, why would you want the landing gear to come down & hit something when your doing a low & close pass? and the ultrasonics & camera are also disabled, ESPECIALLY around water. I turn them on if I shoot indoors with NO GPS otherwise you can have 2 positioning systems trying to control the UAV... I am about to update to V01.09.01.30 I'll let you know if there are any problems here down under...
Aircraft is inspire pro X5.

Reactions: yulianus
I have given up on updating now.

Just as you get to know your a/c another "must have fix all update "comes along that throws another spanner in the mix.
Consistency is what is required DJI.
Release update that has been tested fully or not at all.
The FW Im on requires resetting aperture on inserting a fresh battery but other than that flys bang on no probs
For me not worth the hassle of update.
Choices,choices one of lifes conundrum...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk