Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire safe to fly?

Reaction score
I was about to purchase an inspire 1 for doing professional photography, but ive been reding alot of bad things and how they would fly away or work fine and then suddenly have problems.. i have a phantom 2+ and have never had an issue with it. are the inspires now days safe to fly as long as you do everything your supposed to do preflight? or are there still bugs that need to be worked out?. any feedback would be appreciated before i invest alot of money.. thanks.

The Inspire 1 is very stable at this point. As with Phantoms, most crashes are caused by some type of pilot error.

I was about to purchase an inspire 1 for doing professional photography, but ive been reding alot of bad things and how they would fly away or work fine and then suddenly have problems.. i have a phantom 2+ and have never had an issue with it. are the inspires now days safe to fly as long as you do everything your supposed to do preflight? or are there still bugs that need to be worked out?. any feedback would be appreciated before i invest alot of money.. thanks.
Hi Keith. Welcome to the forum. Do not be put off by the minority of Inspire 1 users who use this forum to moan about their problems. The Inspire 1 is a fantastic aircraft that is very safe and enjoyable to fly. I have over 190 flights and 40 hours flying the Inspire 1 over 5 months without incident. All the upgrades have worked for me and the Inspire 1 is about to get better. There are many with more knowledge and experience than I who are more than willing to help get you flying and solve any issues you may experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: keith whitehead
I have over 100 flight on my inspire and it has been rock solid. all updates are done with no problem. more of us that have not had any issue should be posting. take the plunge buy an inspire.

Hi Keith. Welcome to the forum. Do not be put off by the minority of Inspire 1 users who use this forum to moan about their problems. The Inspire 1 is a fantastic aircraft that is very safe and enjoyable to fly. I have over 190 flights and 40 hours flying the Inspire 1 over 5 months without incident. All the upgrades have worked for me and the Inspire 1 is about to get better. There are many with more knowledge and experience than I who are more than willing to help get you flying and solve any issues you may experience.
THANKS its what i wanted to hear,feel better about purchasing one.. will order today..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop