Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

INSPIRE USED LIKE NEW GENUINE PARTS

Reaction score
Good day to all, My name Is Caesar and I am here by offering some parts for both inspire 1 and 2 enough to build a bird from scratch, if Administrator permits I can provide further details pictures prices etc. Cheers !

Reaction score
Good day to all, My name Is Caesar and I am here by offering some parts for both inspire 1 and 2 enough to build a bird from scratch, if Administrator permits I can provide further details pictures prices etc. Cheers !
Caesar, good to meet you. Don't know how deep you're into parts, but I'll give it a shot. I've got an X5 camera that has a bad micro SD card reader. The latch that holds the card in place is broken and the SD card won't stay in the slot without stuffing paper, thin cardboard, a very small wooden wedge etc in the back side of the slot opposite the contacts. That works, but is a very clutsy solution. Called a couple large DJI shops and they don't have the board that the card reader is mounted to and don't seem to have a clue where to acquire one. Found a youtube video that shows how to replace the board, which is pretty straight forward, but can't find a replacement board. Other than that the camera works perfectly. Can you help? Thanks.

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
approved

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
photog3513