Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire1 wheels bag

Reaction score
Website
www.countrystudio.co.uk
I am sure this has been discussed since 2016 but a thread search does not help me, wrong search terms?, But I know I have seen a wheeled case that the original Inspire1 case or insert fitted into but for life of me I can’t find it now , any ideas Please?

HPRC Wheeled Hard Case with Foam for DJI Inspire 1 or Pro , that is at Carolina Dronz if you search their site. Not sure if that is what your looking for.

Reactions: adwb
Actually, though I never used as such I have a samsonite hard bag with wheels and a combination lock, in addition to a collapsible arm and pulley fed strap for additional carryons or whatnot that fits the original I1 insert to perfection. I never used it because I decided to get the Bestem landing mode backpack and the flight case associated with it. It's much bulkier that the samsonite travel mode case, but I like the convenience of the backpack and full protection of the flight case. I don't know if Samsonite still makes a comparable case as mine is older than dirt, but it doesn't hurt to look at their catalog. If you wish I'll take some photos of how it works. Great thing about it, is that it gives you the protection missing from the original DJI OEM case adding minimal weight and no need to modify anything.

Reactions: adwb
make sure that the upper and lower half fit the upper and lower half of the DJI insert perfectly or else you will run into little issues, when they fit right it looks and acts like a custom made to order, otherwise you have to open the case then remove the insert top or something of the sort, I actually got very lucky with my suitcase.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD