Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire2 LED messages

Reaction score
I am getting 6 slow green blinks then two slow and longer duration red blinks. Continuously. IN2 manual says nothing. Cendence is in "P" All batteries are fully charged and switched out. Only thing I can surmise is IMU issues? But Inspire2 was IMU Calibrated last week. Any help?

I am getting 6 slow green blinks then two slow and longer duration red blinks. Continuously. IN2 manual says nothing. Cendence is in "P" All batteries are fully charged and switched out. Only thing I can surmise is IMU issues? But Inspire2 was IMU Calibrated last week. Any help?
Moved to correct section and please use the search function as this has been covered numerous times before.

You are in an altitude restricted area such as an AIAA or close to a NFZ or other restriction.

Moved to correct section and please use the search function as this has been covered numerous times before.

You are in an altitude restricted area such as an AIAA or close to a NFZ or other restriction.

DEar Moderator; I searched without luck to find other threads/discussions and could not find them. Sorry to bother, but however the "correct" section may be..it wasn't clear to me...whatsoever. Which section was it moved to?????

DEar Moderator; I searched without luck to find other threads/discussions and could not find them. Sorry to bother, but however the "correct" section may be..it wasn't clear to me...whatsoever. Which section was it moved to?????
Inspire 2 section (you were asking about the led sequence on your I2).

Trust this has solved/answered your query regarding the flash sequence on the aircraft LED.

Thank you but the thread answers went all over the map...from IMU issues to what seemed to be the consensus, but no definitive statement as far as I could find, nor any DJI documentation): the INSP2 was approaching a NO FLY zone..or at least DJI's concept of same. Today I few the IN2 exactly in the same location for 45 minutes with the same LED pattern. no flight issues. With FAA signed letter of approval and NYPD Aviation's nod as well, the automatic DJI geo fencing was at work? I'm glad I didnt have to request DJI to release my drone.....given they are closed due to the virus...tho I suspect the "release" process is automated? As I was out in the boonies with no WIFI..but 2 miles from JFK and under 200 feet.

Thank you but the thread answers went all over the map...from IMU issues to what seemed to be the consensus, but no definitive statement as far as I could find, nor any DJI documentation): the INSP2 was approaching a NO FLY zone..or at least DJI's concept of same. Today I few the IN2 exactly in the same location for 45 minutes with the same LED pattern. no flight issues. With FAA signed letter of approval and NYPD Aviation's nod as well, the automatic DJI geo fencing was at work? I'm glad I didnt have to request DJI to release my drone.....given they are closed due to the virus...tho I suspect the "release" process is automated? As I was out in the boonies with no WIFI..but 2 miles from JFK and under 200 feet.
DJI do not document this - they should but they don't.
The sequence of lights you describe is because your are/flying in or near a restricted zone.
That is the definitive answer.

DJI do not document this - they should but they don't.
The sequence of lights you describe is because your are/flying in or near a restricted zone.
That is the definitive answer.
Thank you. I was indeed in a delicate area, with FAA clearance. If I had downloaded the DJI latest geofencing stuff, I probably would have been prevented to fly, necessitating to unlock via the excessively cumbersome unlocking process with DJI restrictions, even tho I had written authorization from the FAA for my team. My multiple flights were totally successful...Inspire2 worked perfectly. I flew under 200 AGL as per our FAA clearance. No problems whatsoever.

Sadly, DJI does not document or address many issues: For instance: I've asked the Shenzen tech folks with the gracious help of the US based upper level folksabout several issues: (I translated my questions into Cantonese, to get their attention and accuracy: DJI simply won't reveal anything unpublished... it is all Top down process, with no room for initiative. Not unlike many asian companies. I get that. But it is restrictive. I asked the following questions: 1. ) WHY can't DJI tech people talk to LIGHTROOM tech at ADOBE and figure out why raw data erroneously reports "altitude" for each exposure, often many feet below the earth. It is simply useless. CAPTURE ONE successfully shows altitude accurately in each file. What's up with LIGHTROOM? WHY Can't DJI and ADOBE talk to each other. 2.) Questions about radio frequency interference (flying around ships with broadband, radar and other emissions...what kind of shielding if any does DJI build into the INSPIRE 2. I even enlisted the help of a naval radar manufacturer and he provided a list of the major frequencies to watch out for...and yet DJI had nothing to say other than...they don't know. and the stock answer: stay clear of these sources....well, duh. Very frustrating...and both of these issues, I've discussed with multiple and experienced Inspire2 pilots across the nation. I'm not alone with the questions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD