Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire_1_Firmwarev1.4.0.10_en - battery issue - gimbal rocking

Reaction score
hmm since the latest upgrade one of my batteries when starting the aircraft rocks the gimbal heavily for some reason ...

for those who would like to have a look - Dropbox - 20150908_192915.mp4

unfortunately DJI europe are already offline ... anyone seen this before?

hmm since the latest upgrade one of my batteries when starting the aircraft rocks the gimbal heavily for some reason ...

for those who would like to have a look - Dropbox - 20150908_192915.mp4

unfortunately DJI europe are already offline ... anyone seen this before?
That is weird. I have never or heard of that behaviour of the gimbal dependent on which battery you have fitted. Have you updated the firmware in both batteries? What was the last FW you have installed in the aircraft and batteries?

they have all been upgraded - previous version was Inspire_1_Firmwarev1.3.0.00_en - so all good usually - nothing in the logs either ...

Do you still have the last firmware bin file?

I would try and install the last firmware in the AC, then do the same with the suspect battery. Then, reinstall the latest firmware in the AC then, the battery. Definitely a weird one!

Reactions: Method007
all normal - the battery has been cycled 12 times - one note for discharge required but nothing else really
Never seen that before - BUT..... I would try flying the battery down to zero without the gimbal attached (you will still get telemetry data on the app) to recalibrate the pack. Then fully charge it and see if the problem goes away.

My gimbal has always done that same thing at what I thought were infrequent intervals. Now I'll have to check and see if it related to which battery I am using. Never thought to associate that with the gimbal. Rebooting the AC usually fixes it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk