Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Introduction - Northern Michigan

Reaction score
Hello,

This is my first time on any drone forum. Looking forward to being apart of another aspect of this great overall community. My experience has been mainly with photos, videos, and electrical inspection work - with mapping and thermal being pushed aside in the last two years.

Drones I currently own and fly:
  • Matrice 210
  • Inspire 2
  • Phantom 4 Pro
  • Mavic 2 Pro
  • Mavic 2 Zoom
  • FPV - 5" freestyle quad, and a Tiny Hawk Freestyle
I have also have unrestricted access to a P4P RTK although I haven't found many resources to test it to it's full advertised ability.

I may not be regular in this community but I still look forward to being apart of it.

Thank you!

Kurtis Damerow

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

This is my first time on any drone forum. Looking forward to being apart of another aspect of this great overall community. My experience has been mainly with photos, videos, and electrical inspection work - with mapping and thermal being pushed aside in the last two years.

Drones I currently own and fly:
  • Matrice 210
  • Inspire 2
  • Phantom 4 Pro
  • Mavic 2 Pro
  • Mavic 2 Zoom
  • FPV - 5" freestyle quad, and a Tiny Hawk Freestyle
I have also have unrestricted access to a P4P RTK although I haven't found many resources to test it to it's full advertised ability.

I may not be regular in this community but I still look forward to being apart of it.

Thank you!

Kurtis Damerow
Moved to Introductions

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum looks like you have one hell of a fleat there gotta be hard trying to decide on what bird to fly today

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan