Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iOS 9 jailbreak. Apps installed crash. Help!

Reaction score
So shortly after jailbreaking my iPhone 6 Plus on iOS 9.0.2 I started noticing that almost any app installed from the AppStore seems to crash on launch. This is games too but sometimes the apps work no problem. The apps that do not work, I found out they will work without a problem if device is in safe mode. Now I figured it would be a tweak causing the crash but nope everything was wiped clean and I still have the problem. So then I thought well the app detects my jailbreak so I installed a tweak to disable an app from doing so and nothing changed. I've done everything from clearing system files with icleaner to clearing apps and installing tweaks to be a helper and I'm just stumped on this one and usually I'm good at this sort of thing lol

If anyone has a clue of what this problem might be I would be very greatfull to get a fix for this.

Also the apps even installed from cydia will crash. Thanks

~Fox

So shortly after jailbreaking my iPhone 6 Plus on iOS 9.0.2 I started noticing that almost any app installed from the AppStore seems to crash on launch. This is games too but sometimes the apps work no problem. The apps that do not work, I found out they will work without a problem if device is in safe mode. Now I figured it would be a tweak causing the crash but nope everything was wiped clean and I still have the problem. So then I thought well the app detects my jailbreak so I installed a tweak to disable an app from doing so and nothing changed. I've done everything from clearing system files with icleaner to clearing apps and installing tweaks to be a helper and I'm just stumped on this one and usually I'm good at this sort of thing lol

If anyone has a clue of what this problem might be I would be very greatfull to get a fix for this.

Also the apps even installed from cydia will crash. Thanks

~Fox
Ummmmm.....how about unjailbreaking your Crapple phone?

So you jailbroke it, then every app started crashing (could be a clue there)

Also, what's this got to do with DJI/Inspire?
Maybe try an Apple forum?

Reactions: Kilrah
Thanks but if your not giving me advice is rather not hear it and this is a public form is it not? So I can use it for whatever purpose thanks!

Thanks but if your not giving me advice is rather not hear it and this is a public form is it not? So I can use it for whatever purpose thanks!
Yes - its a public forum appertaining to the DJI Inspire.
Not Apple products in general which is what your post/thread is about.
So if I do not consider your post is on topic or has anything to do with the Inspire in general which is why people come to this community - I will delete it.

Thanks.

Well delete my account to if that's how you treat people who visit this site. Talk about bad customer service I mean yeah I get what your saying but some of your comments are rude and unnecessary so do what you have to do buddy

You are not a customer and with only 7 post your a visitor that's asking a question that would probably be better to post on a phone forum not a copter forum.
If you like more odd responses go post the same on a gun, car, hunting ect ect forum.
When you figure out how to fix your phone and need help with your copter or flight software come back and I'm sure you will get some very welcome answers.

asking off topic question is a rude behavior too. you need to respect what this community is about and respect everyone else's interest and time.

Best theme for iOS 9 is jailbreak. It works fine. I just downloaded it.
I feel comfotable with this theme but its crash news problem disappointing me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry