Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iOS Geofencing Containment App

Reaction score
Hello-
I have been trying the DJI GS Pro app and the "containment" function. essentially a user adjustable user drawn polygon that "contains" the UA within the polygon, and is not supposed to let it fly outside of the polygon.

I've had mixed results with it (sometimes it will fly outside of the polygon) so i'm looking for other options wrt what other iOS apps are there that have a user definable "containment" function.

help!!

thanks

jo

Hello-
I have been trying the DJI GS Pro app and the "containment" function. essentially a user adjustable user drawn polygon that "contains" the UA within the polygon, and is not supposed to let it fly outside of the polygon.

I've had mixed results with it (sometimes it will fly outside of the polygon) so i'm looking for other options wrt what other iOS apps are there that have a user definable "containment" function.

help!!

thanks

jo
A site survey and your eyes?:)

Hello-

help!!

thanks

jo

Agreed. The DJI Ground Station Pro software doesn't always work right for some reason. But we all know that - or should by now - and seems odd they haven't updated it much either. ;)

Even with Autopilot, I've had it shift maybe 40 feet to one side on subsequent flights so who knows what it going on in GPS land. Altitude on the P4 is off about the same amount too. These toys aren't military-spec'd. Some days they seem spot on and work well, next day they are just goofy even at the same location. I've learned not to brag about them as it will come back to bite me on the next flight. Dunno.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669