Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

IOS Pilot app hold out.

Reaction score
Since nobody chimed in to comment on my problem with loosing my map view (out of the clear blue sky) Thought I would take a different approach.
Are there any of you out there still using the last Pilot app (1.0.3) with the firmware 1.2.1.06. ? I have been a hold out in not up grading cause That combination has been stable and suited my limited needs very well.
Suddenly I have lost my map screen. I'm suspect that the most recent IPhone IOS up grade might be the culprit ? Meaning that the DJI Pilot app being so old that the newest up date for my IPhone 5s might not recognize that function.
Any thoughts ???
Thanks a lot. Dennis

Apple is terrible with depreciation. I am guessing this is what is causing you to have issues.

I have spent a week updating a perfectly working app because of deprecation.

Thanks for the input guys. And you are probably right about keeping up to date with the firmware and app. Sharky and I will carefully start the process. I'm confident I've read enough posts on this forum to follow the proper order.

Since nobody chimed in to comment on my problem with loosing my map view (out of the clear blue sky) Thought I would take a different approach.
Are there any of you out there still using the last Pilot app (1.0.3) with the firmware 1.2.1.06. ? I have been a hold out in not up grading cause That combination has been stable and suited my limited needs very well.
Suddenly I have lost my map screen. I'm suspect that the most recent IPhone IOS up grade might be the culprit ? Meaning that the DJI Pilot app being so old that the newest up date for my IPhone 5s might not recognize that function.
Any thoughts ???
Thanks a lot. Dennis
Did you try closing the APP? Turn off IPad, power on IPad, wait for internet connection, open DJI App. That works for me...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla