Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

IPad touch 2 vs IPad 3mini hot spot

Reaction score
Brought my IPad 3 touch back to Best Buy and swapped it for the iPad 2 touch. Liked the bigger screen and faster processor to use with my Inspire. Anyone notice any advantages of one over the other using the Hot Spot on my iPhone?

Last edited:
What devices are you asking about specifically? There isn't an iPad Touch. Currently on the market you have iPad Air 1 & 2, and iPad Mini 1, 2, and 3.

Sorry I guess I have the Air 2. The latest large size. I actually like it better than the mini 3 although the compact size was nice for portability. It also seems faster and for my old eyes larger is better!

I am concerned, since I bought the second controller, someone said you will have to use the same style unit for the second monitor. I thought you could buy a cheaper monitor for the slave.

Sorry I guess I have the Air 2. The latest large size. I actually like it better than the mini 3 although the compact size was nice for portability. It also seems faster and for my old eyes larger is better!

I am concerned, since I bought the second controller, someone said you will have to use the same style unit for the second monitor. I thought you could buy a cheaper monitor for the slave.

They do not have to be the same. I use an iPhone 6 plus (pilot) and an iPad mini retina (camera)

I know they don't have to be exactly the same. I'm talking about using an IPad for one and inexpensive monitor for the second one. Someone told me you had to keep them in the same operating system. I have doubts that was correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin