Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iR ND4,8,16,32,64 & 1024.

May I ask how well do they balance when attached to the camera? I only have their Pola and the camera is visibly front heavy with it. The tilt motor seems to have no problem coping with it though, just stating the fact.

Couldn't get out today to do anything and just received yesterday. Also I'm just a Rookie, so I don't fully understand your question.
I do have a digital scale to weigh each filter & compare with DJI stock.
Point me in the right direction/tutorial be my pleasure to help:)

Couldn't get out today to do anything and just received yesterday. Also I'm just a Rookie, so I don't fully understand your question.
I do have a digital scale to weigh each filter & compare with DJI stock.
Point me in the right direction/tutorial be my pleasure to help:)

When you mount the camera on your drone without batteries installed and level the camera with hand, it should stay level or it should stay in any position you tilt it into. Now do this with each of your new filters and see if the camera has tendency to tilt downwards or upwards or if it stays level, as it does with the original DJI clear glass protective filter. Ideally the camera gimbal should be perfectly balanced for the best operation. If the filter is too heavy or too light the tilt motor on the gimbal has to do extra work to compensate for that and that may cause problem. Especially if the weight is too great or the motor not strong enough to cope. With the Freewell Pola the camera clearly tilts downwards indicating that the filter is heavier than the original DJI but the motor seems to have no problem coping with the extra weight, so nothing to worry about in this case.

Now do this with each of your new filters and see if the camera has tendency to tilt downwards or upwards or if it stays level, as it does with the original DJI clear glass protective filter

Actually they rock solid unless I tip them down even if I play with the gimbal they Hodl level!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla