Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is the Wind 1 actually the Inspire 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble but the Wind 1 is the Inspire 2.0.

There will be no Inspire updated model, sorry to say.
This is it!
Anything the Inspire can do, the Wind 1 can also do! If not better!
However, it remains to be seen if third party apps such as FPV Camera and Autopilot will eventually be able to work with the Wind 1. I would say yes.

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble but the Mavic pro is the Inspire 2.0.

There will be no Inspire updated model, sorry to say.
This is it!
Anything the Inspire can do, the Mavic can also do! If not better!
However, it remains to be seen if third party apps such as FPV Camera and Autopilot will eventually be able to work with the Mavic. I would say yes.
Waypoint mapping with these apps will be a great feature.
Proof please?

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Gee, Mavic also has a 360 degree gimbal. How did DJI miss all of this in their advertising???

Whatever your thoughts on it are, there will be no Inspire 2.0!
I think the new "Wind" machine will actually be the official replacement.

Well there you are then.

MUST be official. :p

P.S. - another one..... can the Mavic shoot IR/Thermal? Errrrrr.......nope!
Oh no, wait there's more.....can the Mavic shoot dual operator?.....Hmmmm.....nope!

Reactions: JamesSpringPilot
Just goes to show you "White Airwolf" does not know what he is talking about. He just told me on another post that there will not be an Inspire 2, he said it will be called "Wind One". Stupidity is in his favor!

Just goes to show you "White Airwolf" does not know what he is talking about. He just told me on another post that there will not be an Inspire 2, he said it will be called "Wind One". Stupidity is in his favor!
Really!

Just do a search for DJI Wind 1 and you will see it is the next replacement of the Inspire!

I disagree with you there Mr. Ed.
Have you seen the pre release specs on the Wind 1?
It's basically a slightly larger frame than the Matrice 100 and it will be able to do a whole lot of things that the Inspire can't.
This will be the new Inspire!

DJI Wind 1: DJI's newest wind- and rain-proof drone!
I have seen the info on the Wind 1....
have seen a lot of things ;)

The Wind 1 price point alone will preclude it from being the Inspire 1 replacement.

I have seen the info on the Wind 1....
have seen a lot of things ;)

The Wind 1 price point alone will preclude it from being the Inspire 1 replacement.
That could be somewhat true but DJI has not set the price in stone for the Wind 1. It could and should be less expensive.

No it is not. You are thinking of their much bigger, agriculture octocopter which is still having legal transmission issues.

AGRAS MG-1 – DJI’s First Agriculture Drone - DJI

As I said, the Wind 1 will be the replacement for the Inspire 1.
No it will not.
The Wind 1 does not possess retractable landing gear. It's price point is not conducive to selling to the mass market and it is intended for industry not commercial photgraphic applications.

Do you want me to change the title of this thread to match your now edited opening thread?
Otherwise it makes no sense whatsoever.
You seem confused.
Firstly you make a statement that the Inspire 2 is released (implying it is the Mavic) but now you have changed your mind and decided the Wind 1 is the Inspire 2 although the Wind 1 has NOT been released!

Reactions: DesertWindAero
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Questglt