Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Italy - A Glimpse into beauty - 5K UHD Cinematic Drone Video

Reaction score
Italy - A Glimpse into beauty - 5K UHD Cinematic Drone Video. A showreel featuring a done collections of Northers Italy beautiful places, covering multiple regions and point of interest. Featured are: Lombardia, Piemonte, Valle d'Aosta, Trentino, Sud Tirolo, Liguria, castles, churches, lakes, mountains, towns, hills and valleys, points of interest and landmarks.

Love the shot at 0:22! That slow tilt, love it

Thanks, I've been there again today. I will post another video, including an amazing fortress in the following days. What I found utterly depressing was that in such a location, with such a building and park, the entire road surrounding it, literally all around, was packed with prostitutes in plain day, on a Saturday afternoon! Shame on Italy for allowing that. Nothing against sex workers, but it's like having that scene outside the Louvre, or all around the Colosseum, or in the San Marco square in Venice. Italy should have some respect for their history and monuments. It's a real pity. I am told that Pompei is more or less the same thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah