Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

..JET SKI...wave jumping...

Reaction score
There was no surf... but these guys were having a ball with the small waves about 600 met down the beach....so i decided to take some video of them jumping.....nothing was organized.....anyway i got a few jumps before they left.... they came up and had a talk after. and want to do some more video's when the waves are bigger.... it will be much better next time.... as we will be working together....

https://vimeo.com/159013227

Great video. Can you tell me what video settings you used. I'm having so much trouble with my inspire pro, getting video to look clear and smooth. I'm getting so much blur in fast motion. Getting very disillusioned with it. Cheers.

Great video. Can you tell me what video settings you used. I'm having so much trouble with my inspire pro, getting video to look clear and smooth. I'm getting so much blur in fast motion. Getting very disillusioned with it. Cheers.
Hi Droneworx....you will need a 12mm lens with the X5 to get a smooth'er pan... personally i prefer the X3 for FPV and fast tracking action shots..

Looks like the whole x5 thing is a bit of a fraud really then. I was under the impression the x5 would do what the x3 could do, and then more. Still pictures are fine, video results aren't good.

Looks like the whole x5 thing is a bit of a fraud really then. I was under the impression the x5 would do what the x3 could do, and then more. Still pictures are fine, video results aren't good.
The
The X5 is a fantastic camera... i use it for special video shots and low light video's , photo's etc ...... it works fine.... just a bit harder to control the yaw compared to the X3... you will need a 12mm lens though ..here are 2 links to some practice yaw control video's i did with the X5 with a 12mm lens 4 months ago.. hope it helps...

Reactions: unyks and Droneworx
There was no surf... but these guys were having a ball with the small waves about 600 met down the beach....so i decided to take some video of them jumping.....nothing was organized.....anyway i got a few jumps before they left.... they came up and had a talk after. and want to do some more video's when the waves are bigger.... it will be much better next time.... as we will be working together....

EXCELLENT piloting and camera skills..you're very quick and smooth in tight action.

I did notice your other video of you practicing while leaning against a tree in a park -- have done the same thing myself... getting comfortable doing dynamic flying in close quarters is the skill to have!
Yep your right about being comfortable .. i take my chair everywhere now... it makes a big difference ... and doing FPV flying in close quarters is the skill to have...
HaHa... just woke up to the being comfrtable was refering to close FPV flying... sorry about that...

Last edited:
The

The X5 is a fantastic camera... i use it for special video shots and low light video's , photo's etc ...... it works fine.... just a bit harder to control the yaw compared to the X3... you will need a 12mm lens though ..here are 2 links to some practice yaw control video's i did with the X5 with a 12mm lens 4 months ago.. hope it helps...

Thanks for sharing!

Chris

When JetSki & Inspire collide...
jetcrahdrobne-880x473.jpg

Skip to 3:45

Wow. Lookin darn good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian