Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just got a FAA approved CERTIFICATE OF WAIVER OR AUTHORIZATION

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Interesting enough I all but forgot I filed these out months ago, but I just recieved authorization to fly in Class C BNA airspace located in Nashville, TN. Of course the FAA modified it heavily but it's still workable. I'm open to questions if you have any.

This certificate is issued for the operations specifically described hereinafter. No person shall conduct any operation pursuant to the authority of this certificate except in accordance with the standard and special provisions contained in this certificate, and such other requirements of the Federal Aviation Regulations not specifically waived by this certificate.

OPERATIONS AUTHORIZED Operations under this certificate of authorization are limited to the maximum altitude listed below. This altitude is an absolute value and it shall not be added to the height of any structures. Class of Airspace: C At or Below: See Attachment 1 With a radius of: See Attachment 1 Under the Jurisdiction of: Nashville Airport Traffic Control Tower (BNA ATCT)

LIST OF WAIVED REGULATIONS BY SECTION AND TITLE N/A STANDARD PROVISIONS 1. A copy of the application made for this certificate shall be attached and become a part hereof. 2. This certificate shall be presented for inspection upon the request of any authorized representative of the Federal Aviation Administration, or of any State or municipal official charged with the duty of enforcing local laws or regulations. 3. The holder of this certificate shall be responsible for the strict observance of the terms and provisions contained herein. 4. This certificate is nontransferable. Note-This certificate constitutes a waiver of those Federal rules or regulations specifically referred to above. It does not constitute a waiver of any State law or local ordinance.

SPECIAL PROVISIONS Special Provisions 1 thru 3, inclusive, are set forth in this authorization. This certificate 2017-P107-ESA-9037 is effective from September 14, 2017 to June 30, 2018, and is subject to cancellation at any time upon notice by the Administrator or his/her authorized representative.

BY DIRECTION OF THE ADMINISTRATOR FAA Headquarters, AJV-115 Scott J. Gardner (Region) (Signature) September 13, 2017 Acting Manager, UAS Tactical Operations Section

Attachments

• Waivor Approval.JPG
    Waivor Approval.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 76
Thanks, I live in Huntsville and submitted waiver forms for all the surrounding airports just in case the need arises. I've never done work in Nashville, but love to visit. The Pharmacy burger joint is the best!

Reactions: Dr. Ifly Drones
Thanks, I live in Huntsville and submitted waiver forms for all the surrounding airports just in case the need arises. I've never done work in Nashville, but love to visit. The Pharmacy burger joint is the best!
The owner, Terry Railey, is a friend of mine. They do have great food and a good vibe. Terry is a genuinely nice man.

Reactions: LaunchHSV
Interesting enough I all but forgot I filed these out months ago, but I just recieved authorization to fly in Class C BNA airspace located in Nashville, TN. Of course the FAA modified it heavily but it's still workable. I'm open to questions if you have any.

This certificate is issued for the operations specifically described hereinafter. No person shall conduct any operation pursuant to the authority of this certificate except in accordance with the standard and special provisions contained in this certificate, and such other requirements of the Federal Aviation Regulations not specifically waived by this certificate.

OPERATIONS AUTHORIZED Operations under this certificate of authorization are limited to the maximum altitude listed below. This altitude is an absolute value and it shall not be added to the height of any structures. Class of Airspace: C At or Below: See Attachment 1 With a radius of: See Attachment 1 Under the Jurisdiction of: Nashville Airport Traffic Control Tower (BNA ATCT)

LIST OF WAIVED REGULATIONS BY SECTION AND TITLE N/A STANDARD PROVISIONS 1. A copy of the application made for this certificate shall be attached and become a part hereof. 2. This certificate shall be presented for inspection upon the request of any authorized representative of the Federal Aviation Administration, or of any State or municipal official charged with the duty of enforcing local laws or regulations. 3. The holder of this certificate shall be responsible for the strict observance of the terms and provisions contained herein. 4. This certificate is nontransferable. Note-This certificate constitutes a waiver of those Federal rules or regulations specifically referred to above. It does not constitute a waiver of any State law or local ordinance.

SPECIAL PROVISIONS Special Provisions 1 thru 3, inclusive, are set forth in this authorization. This certificate 2017-P107-ESA-9037 is effective from September 14, 2017 to June 30, 2018, and is subject to cancellation at any time upon notice by the Administrator or his/her authorized representative.

BY DIRECTION OF THE ADMINISTRATOR FAA Headquarters, AJV-115 Scott J. Gardner (Region) (Signature) September 13, 2017 Acting Manager, UAS Tactical Operations Section

Do you have a copy of the waiver request that I can use as a template?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide