Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

KARMA - could be interesting.....

Reaction score
Release in three days and if this is for real, could be a game changer!
Obviously the sound is foley work and I'm really not convinced by the bookcase shot but some of this like flying through the desk lamp is interesting.
Now, either GoPro have done some Nuke compositing on this or its going to be very interesting!

Obviously the sound is foley work and I'm really not convinced by the bookcase shot but some of this like flying through the desk lamp is interesting.
Now, either GoPro have done some Nuke compositing on this or its going to be very interesting!
I hope we see some stock gains :D
Its been a rough year:(
Video not working bruh

They certainly chose the correct frame to use for the video preview [emoji12]

They are going to have to do something special in SW to really make an impact, they made a lot of noise early on and a lot of hype has built.

Personally I think that video is a combination of flying and hand action.

Looking at what appears to be it and the controller there is nothing to jump around the room about looking at the hw.

These are leaked images and may not reflect the final product.

8aeaa8ca9873e7808d6464202119d29b.jpg
6e2797fae7537dcb17b6ed72a5043ab0.jpg

Going to be an interesting few weeks ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Editor
I sure hope it does well as we bought their stock when it was in the high 70's! That was the last stock purchase I ever made. I will let my people do that for me.

They certainly chose the correct frame to use for the video preview [emoji12]

They are going to have to do something special in SW to really make an impact, they made a lot of noise early on and a lot of hype has built.

Personally I think that video is a combination of flying and hand action.

Looking at what appears to be it and the controller there is nothing to jump around the room about looking at the hw.

These are leaked images and may not reflect the final product.

8aeaa8ca9873e7808d6464202119d29b.jpg
6e2797fae7537dcb17b6ed72a5043ab0.jpg

Going to be an infesting few weeks ahead.
Top three images I think will be pretty close (the controller), the actual aircraft I believe will be very different.

I don't think I like the playstation sticks.
You are right - there is no way for decent fine control with PS3/GameBoy/Nintendo sticks. But then again.... look who it will be marketed towards. :rolleyes:

The rad dudes with skateboards and no jobs......awesome man.

Reactions: Mad_angler1
You are right - there is no way for decent fine control with PS3/GameBoy/Nintendo sticks. But then again.... look who it will be marketed towards. :rolleyes:

right out of my mouth :D

Top three images I think will be pretty close (the controller), the actual aircraft I believe will be very different.

I have no idea TBH, this was posted on the IT GoPro site my "mistake" so this should be fairly legit, or is it [emoji14]

074da69ef2bf6c6f9a335203de5501c7.jpg

Brad will enjoy unsung this when he is not playing COD [emoji3]

Reactions: Satans Seagull
Top of the Morning for some;)
I sure hope it does well as we bought their stock when it was in the high 70's! That was the last stock purchase I ever made. I will let my people do that for me.
I jumped in around 12or14. I hope that math makes it back to the 70's. :D

Reactions: SanCap
I got in on the IPO and all was good when it started out.
As for the video, I don't think that is meant to be quad footage alone. No hair fluttering and flying 3 inches in front of someone's face? Not sure that's the advertisement someone should want to send.

Now that I see the actual size specifications, there is no way it flew in between the supports of the desk light in the video.
I agree, unless it was a "prop light," not a real lamp but one made to look like the others only wider and a little taller so it would work with the shot. When I first saw the video I assumed it was shot by one of those racing drone guys with his own QC. GoPro never said it was actual video shot with the Karma, did they?

Good for GoPro though. Karma looks like a decent design and getting a handheld unit with it, plus backpack case for $800 (minus the actual camera) is great. Competition helps all us consumers.

The live stream event left me with the taste of stale apple juice that I needed to wash away with extra dark roast.

Reactions: Ikopta
mmm, not released in UK til 24/10/16. Gopro 5 not available to next year, still has fisheye. Not sold. Expensive BEFORE you add cost of gopro, and you are still to suffer the woeful battery life of Gopro unit itself.

The live stream event left me with the taste of stale apple juice that I needed to wash away with extra dark roast.
I loved the bit that said "we have even given you the opportunity to buy spare parts" Wow, thanks gopro, does that mean its going to crash lots?

Reactions: DamesNY
I loved the bit that said "we have even given you the opportunity to buy spare parts" Wow, thanks gopro, does that mean its going to crash lots?
It was almost as if they personally saved the planet from an alien invasion.
Well, they just started one, an insane bunch of action addicted gopro users is going to invade our little universe by storm, which is already quite confused and in a very easily disturbed 'balance'.
And yes, they are going to crash in the most spectaculair ways in the strangest of places. Youtube will be flooded with it.

No but the great skateboard unwashed brigade will be crashing a lot.......er, sorry, I mean 'Wow wipeout man, I just ditched my Karma - I need an arm and three props dude.'

Reactions: Ikopta and DamesNY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44