Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Know a good case for Cendence remote?

Reaction score
I just bought a Cendence remote and am looking for a good case (soft or hard) for it that will hold the remote, charger, batteries, and power supply. Have looked everywhere online but can't seem to find anything specific to this so I'll have to get a generic case. Fine by me, just wondering if anyone out there has something like this they can recommend. Googling "Case for Cendence remote controller" does not return any satisfactory results.

Reactions: Phillip DeVore

Thanks but that's a bit more than what I'm looking for. I'm looking for something small, light, and compact for just the radio, batts, and charger, not a big bulky flight case for all that stuff.

I'm sure it will be something that's meant for a completely different purpose - just hoping someone out there found something they can share.

I just bought a Cendence remote and am looking for a good case (soft or hard) for it that will hold the remote, charger, batteries, and power supply. Have looked everywhere online but can't seem to find anything specific to this so I'll have to get a generic case. Fine by me, just wondering if anyone out there has something like this they can recommend. Googling "Case for Cendence remote controller" does not return any satisfactory results.
Here is my go to. Take your pick and make your own. Search Results For "Hard Case"

Reactions: The Editor

I actually just purchased a pair of cases from Harbor Freight for my sound company; The Apache 3800 and Apache 2800. I believe the smaller one (the 2800) - which I'm using to transport a large network router for my sound company - will fit your Cendence. These are Pelican Case clones @ < 1/2 price and are EXTREMELY well made with "Pick-n-pluck™" foam and everything. I paid < $40 for the larger 3800 and < $30 for the smaller 2800. I purchased the Dayglo™ orange cases so they are easily distinguishable from other band members' cases. They also come in black, Olive Drab and Desert Storm Brown.

D

I've just ordered on of these:

Harbor Freight is a great call and there's one just 5 minutes from me (why didn't I think of that??).

image.jpgimage.jpg

I've just ordered on of these:
I’ve got one and it works great

I ordered the MC-Case but was badly messed about by the supplier, MC-Cases. I never received the case, but have now eventually been refunded. I've now placed an order for what appears to be a better case more suited to my pusposes. The GPC Cendence case.

The advantage for me, is that it also takes 4x TB50 batteries. As my Jeep will not fit a landing mode case, I use the standard DJI travel mode case which only holds 4 batteries, so the 4 battery storage in the GPC case removes the need for me to buy a 3rd case soley for batteries.

I ordered the MC-Case but was badly messed about by the supplier, MC-Cases. I never received the case, but have now eventually been refunded. I've now placed an order for what appears to be a better case more suited to my pusposes. The GPC Cendence case.

The advantage for me, is that it also takes 4x TB50 batteries. As my Jeep will not fit a landing mode case, I use the standard DJI travel mode case which only holds 4 batteries, so the 4 battery storage in the GPC case removes the need for me to buy a 3rd case soley for batteries.

That’s a much bigger case but to each their own.

That’s a much bigger case but to each their own.

Actually it's not much bigger - a bit deeper, front to back the same & shorter length. It's heavier because it's carrying the TB50 batteries, but it's much better quality in both the case (catch, hinge) & the foam quality is a world apart. Also saves me buying a case just for batteries.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth