Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lake O' the Pines

Reaction score
Website
www.encoremultimedia.com
Here is the first video I've posted to this forum. My company owns the Inspire 1, I fly it. I don't have my certification yet. I'm studying. So, I flew this just for fun at the largest lake in East Texas. I won't say it's my best flying. I'd never flown over water until this day, two weeks ago. I'm also no colorist. I just tweaked the images a little and edited it all in Premiere. I welcome you're comments. Our Inspire uses the X3 camera, all manual settings.

Nice video and looks like a really nice lake. I would recommend cutting out the abrupt movement/ angle changes including the pause before you move the drone for your shot.

It seems like several shots were slightly underexposed whether by design or because of the angle of the sun, either way it
gave the lake a "northern" feel to it.

Nice video and looks like a really nice lake. I would recommend cutting out the abrupt movement/ angle changes including the pause before you move the drone for your shot.

It seems like several shots were slightly underexposed whether by design or because of the angle of the sun, either way it
gave the lake a "northern" feel to it.

Thanks for the feedback, always appreciated. That's the one thing I'm always working on, smooth direction changes, going into and coming out of a different direction for the aircraft. I have to admit, I was a little nervous since it was my first time flying over such a large body of water. The sun was killing me, I don't shoot on auto, always manual but maybe with that sun auto would have been kinder for exposure. It is a HUGE lake, biggest in East Texas, great for fishing. Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG